StockX raffling off the custom "Champion Tradition" Air Jordan 1 & other prizes.
In celebration of the Golden State Warriors' championship season, the organization partnered with renowned sneaker customizer Dominic Ciambrone, aka @TheShoeSurgeon, to create a super exclusive "Champion Tradition" Air Jordan 1.
The kicks, made from authentic jerseys and nets used during Golden State's NBA Finals run, will be raffled off in select sizes via StockX along with a number of other exclusive Warriors items.
Featuring a glossy, patent leather finish, the "Champion Tradition" Air Jordan 1 is highlighted by a unique lacing system that utilizes exposed flywire and the nets that were cut down from the rims. Additionally, the Warriors' championship years are etched down the back of the heel.
Here's how to enter to win a pair (via StockX):
- Submit a $10 donation to be entered for a chance to win before 12:00 PM EST on March 4
- The grand prize is one pair of "Champion Tradition" Jordan 1s designed by The Shoe Surgeon. Sizes available 8, 9, 10, 12, and 13
- Additional prizes include signed jerseys, basketball, and sneakers from the Golden State Warriors.
- You will get additional entries to win for every friend that you refer who also makes a donation.
- StockX will randomly select a total of 12 winners on Wednesday, March 6. The first winner will select the prize of their choice and then each winner after will select from the remaining prizes.
Click here for more details.