Another giant "L" for Chipotle Mexican Grill
First things first, if you were about to take your lunch break when you clicked on this link you're a full blown savage of epic proportions. Especially if you were planning on getting some mexican grub.
Chipotle Mexican Grill was just getting back into the good graces of some of their loyal customers following last year's E.coli outbreak, but a mischievous chicken foot could derail some of their efforts.
One unlucky Chipotle customer allegedly dug up a dainty chicken foot in his burrito bowl and because this is 2016 he posted the photo on twitter and the revolting image went viral, resulting in another giant "L" for the popular Mexican food chain.
You might be able to come back from a quick E.coli outbreak but when there are chicken talons cozying up on your carnitas it's time to call it quits.
Just another friendly reminder that spots like Oxido, Qdoba, Moe's, Calexico etc. are a better, safer alternative if you're seeking some Tex-Mex goodness.