The Dream is no stranger to the music industry. The sing-songwriter and record producer has been behind so many hits, you would need to pinch yourself to make sure you’re awake. He’s the man held responsible for co-writing hits like Britney's "Me Against The Music", Rihanna's "Umbrella", and Beyonce’s "Single Ladies (Put A Ring on It)".
But he also has his own music to show for as well, with hits like "Shawty Is Da Shit" and "I Luv Your Girl". Earlier this year, he revealed that he left Def Jam Records and is now working independently. We’ll see what kind of projects he dreams up next.
Stay tuned for updates on his career, and hit up the-dreammusic.com for more details.
- Nash was born in North Carolina, but moved to Atlanta when he was an infant.
- He started out writing songs for R&B band B2K.
- The-Dream was discovered by R&B producer Laney Stewart in 2001.
- The-Dream's mother passed away in 1992, when he was fifteen.
- He knows how to play the trumpet, drums and guitar.
- The-Dream's grandfather was a concrete mason.
- The-Dream has a child with Christina Milian, whom he briefly married and subsequently divorced.
- He also has three children with Nivea B. Hamilton, whom he married and subsequently divorced.
- The-Dream's musical influences include Leon Sylvers III, Kashif Brown, Morrie Brown, Prince, Jam & Lewis, Teddy Riley, Timbaland, Missy Elliott and The Neptunes.
- The-Dream is a Virgo.
- Terius Nash: 19772012
- IV Play2013
- Love vs. Money2009
- Love King2010
- Love Hate2007