For those unfamiliar, Iyaz is a Caribbean singer, emcee and dancer who dabbles in R&B, Indie, Pop, Island Pop, Reggae, Dance, Country and Rock music. Since stepping foot in the game in 2009, he's a successful studio album (Replay, 2010) and collaborated with the likes of Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Stevie Hoang, MANN, Snoop Dogg, the New Boyz, Rick Ross, Auburn, Jay Sean, Diction, Shotta, Charice, Travie McCoy, Sean Kingston, Big Time Rush, J.R. Rotem and more. The last we heard of Iyaz was his June 2011 single "Last Forever", which was produced by David Guetta. Although we haven't heard much else from him in a minute, stay tuned for updates on his career, y'all. He's currently working on a collaborative studio album with Adam Levine.
- Iyaz is best known for his singles "Pretty Girls", "Replay" and "Solo".
- He studied Digital Recording at New England's Institute Of Technology.
- Iyaz participated in the Haiti charity single "We Are the World 25 for Haiti".
- His moniker is pronounced "EYE-az".
- Iyaz was discovered by Sean Kingston via MySpace in 2008.