About Chris Brown
Love him or hate him, Chris Brown is widely considered to be one of, if not the most talented contemporary male R&B artist currently working.
Over the course of his nine-year career, the equally talented singer and dancer has collaborated with the likes of Tyga, B.o.B., The Game, Lil Wayne, Juicy J, Dj Khaled, Ace Hood, Wiz Khalifa, Ciara, T.I., Diddy, Justin Bieber, J. Cole, Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes, Master P, Lucadris, Pusha T, will.i.am, Kendrick Lamar, Pitbull and many more.
Despite his talent, not only does Brown still has a notorious rep for mistakes he made in the past, he continues to make them. In the past twelve months, he’s been accused and/or arrested for assault several times (once in connection with a studio brawl with Frank Ocean), was the subject of a hit-and-run investigation, and has been in and out of rehab (he’s currently undergoing a session.) Despite this, he recently launched a backpack line, and his perpetually-delayed album X is still highly anticipated. Expect it this year.
- Brown attended Virginia's Essex High School.
- Chris Brown was signed by Jive Records at age 15.
- He was awarded his first GRAMMY at the 54th GRAMMY Awards, that being Best R&B Album for F.A.M.E.
- Brown appeared in three episodes of “The O.C.”
- He considers himself a graffiti artist, having recently painted cartoonish monster murals on the outer walls of his Los Angeles mansion that prompted complaints from his neighbors.
- Brown's father is a corrections officer.
- He first started singing in talent shows and church choirs.
- Michael Jackson and Usher are his greatest musical influences.
- He founded, owns and operates his own imprint, Chris Brown Entertainment (AKA Culture Beyond Your Evolution).
- Chris Brown has been romantically linked to Karrueche Tran.
- Chris Brown2005