- Finally Rollin 2Chief Keef doesn't always deliver on his promises, but he didn't disappoint tonight, as he's come through with his new mixtape, Finally Rollin 2. The tape finds Sosa rapping over classic old-school (if you're Keef's age) southern bangers, a handful of which dropped last week, including remixes of Weezy's "Stuntin' Like My Daddy" (or in Keef's case, "My Mama") as well as '00s classics from both GuWop and Jeezy.
- Freeband LoyalLil Donald aka Lil Don Loyal got his name out earlier this year with his breakout hit, "Juice." He's since linked up with the Freebandz gang, which is run, of course, by Mr. Future Hendrix. He's now released a new mixtape via Freebandz, Freeband Loyal, which, for a debut tape, features an huge lineup of features and producers.
- #GoodJobLarryLarry June is a Bay Area emcee affiliated with OG Maco's OGG crew. We've heard him on tracks with Maco, such as "Ain't Worried," and we just got the video to the essential turn-up cut, "Cooking." Now, he's bringing us his most complete body of work yet with his new #GoodJobLarry mixtape.
- Hurricane SeasonYou may remember Hurricane Chris from his breakout single, "Ay Bay Bay," in 2007. He hasn't come anywhere close to getting another top 10 hit, and though his output has been sparse, most everything he has managed to put out since has been banging. Chris hails from Shreveport, and you can hear that same fiery hunger in his rhymes that we've come to expect from the Baton Rouge kings Boosie and Webbie.
- Ain't No Mixtape BihOne of the most hilarious, and surprisingly progressive, rapper responses to Caitlyn Jenner's transition came from Plies in the form of an Instagram video. Declaring "Ain't no Bruce bih!", the Southern rapper set off a meme of sorts, and now things come full circle on his latest mixtape, Ain't No Mixtape Bih.
- Drink More Water 5Get hydrated with iLoveMakonnen's newest mixtape, Drink More Water 5. Following its four excellent predecessors, this one features the highest profile features, with Migos, Rich The Kid, Gucci Mane, Rome Fortune, Fredo Santana, Yung Gleesh and Two-9's Ceej all showing upo to assist the OVO signee.
- Da Last Real Nigga Left 2Today Plies releases the second installment in Da Last Real Nigga Left. Following the first tape, which dropped in January, the Florida native releases the 21 track follow-up today. Featuring guest appearances from Rico Love, Lil Reese, August Alsina and Lil Boosie, the project is largely carried by Plies himself, with all but one of the spots showing up in the bonus tracks.
- 354: Lift OffOver the course of the first eight months of 2014, Problem has been coming with freestyle after freestyle of straight fire. He's taken on everything from Migos' "Fight Night" to (fittingly) Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea's "Problem," but now comes time for him to drop off a full tape.
- Da Last Real Nigga LeftPlies returns with a new 22-track offering called "Da Last Real Nigga Left. The new effort features guest appearances from the likes of Tyga, Problem, Young Scooter, Shy Glizzy, and more. Production courtesy of DJ Mustard, ShawnTBeatz, Zaytoven, FilthyBeatz, WMGI, and League Of Starz, among others.