About Young Thug
Among the up-and-coming rappers out of of ATL is Brick Squad affiliate and recent Cash Money signee Young Thug. He began his music career in 2010 and began opening eyes in 2011 and 2012 when he released his three part “I Came From Nothing” mixtape series. His 2013 tape “1017 Thug” received great reviews from major music critics including Rolling Stone and Pitchfork. Though just 21-years-old, he has collaborated with several notable rapper and producers including Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka, Flame, Metro Boomin, Young Scooter, Wale, A-Trak, Casino, Nicki Minaj, Rich Homie Quan, and others. His 2013 debut single “Stoner” was remixed by the likes of Wale, Jim Jones, Iamsu!, and Jadakiss. Young Thug signed to Cash Money in 2013 and is also featured on Brick Squad’s upcoming album “Big Money Talk”. He is known for making music fast and said he is making mixtapes with Chief Keef and Rich Homie Quan, so expect more than one project from Young Thug in 2014.
- He is known for his unique style and was called a “rap weirdo” by XXL.
- He has ten siblings.
- He considers Lil Wayne his idol.
- He is close with Gucci Mane and has visited him while incarcerated.
- He is known for his drug use, specifically weed and lean.
Take Kare (Prod. By London On Da Track) Young Thug Feat. Lil Wayne432.4K Views559 Comments
Eww Eww Eww (Remix) Young Thug Feat. T.I. & Zuse290.8K Views211 Comments
Old English Young Thug Feat. A$AP Ferg & Freddie Gibbs264.1K Views227 Comments
In This Game Young Thug Feat. Rich Homie Quan235.1K Views169 Comments
Hold Us Young Thug Feat. Rich Homie Quan & Peewee Longway205.2K Views99 Comments
IDK Why Young Thug195.6K Views158 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Scuffles With Fan After Alleged Chain Snatching In Arizona 23.5K Views
- Rich Homie Quan Says He's Taking Break From Rich Gang 26.6K Views
- Top Tracks of the Week: February 17- February 24 3.7K Views
- Weird Gang: Rich Homie Quan Vs. Young Thug 29.1K Views
- Stream Gucci Mane's New EP "Views From Zone 6" 17.7K Views
- Stream Gucci Mane's "Brick Factory 3" 12.9K Views
- The GuWop Effect: A History Of Gucci Mane's Co-Signs 33.1K Views