Young Thug Mixtapes
- Nasty DealerEver since he started showing up on songs with Young Thug last year, MPA affiliate Bricc Baby Shitro has been poised for a breakout. His status has since improved with a Kid Ink co-sign and the bubbling underground hit "6 Drugs," and now he gives people a full body of work to digest. Nasty Dealer is chock full of big guests and producers, and it's got amazing artwork to boot.
- Expect The UnexpectedEarlier today, Rocko hit us with "Night N Day," a cut from a tape called Expect The Unexpected, and now, in a fittingly unexpected move, he's given us the full tape. Check out the full 11 track project, presented by A1 and Street Katz, below. There are only three guests on the tape, with Juelz Santana appearing on "Muscle Up," and Lil Wayne and Young Thug (!!) showing up on back-to-back cuts "Good" and "Lil Gurl Shit."
- PeacemakerSalva is a producer from Los Angeles who's responsible for one of the most batshit hip-hop collaborations of the year: "Old English," which brought together the three-headed monster of Freddie Gibbs, Young Thug and A$AP Ferg. Now, he's released a tape -- entitled Peacemaker -- that includes that song, as well as many more collabs with big-name rappers. Gibbs, E-40, Schoolboy Q, Thugger, Ferg, Kurupt, Problem, Ballout, Tadoe, Paul Fisher, Ruckazoid, Starship Connection, Psyde, Bad Lucc and MPA Shitro all guest on the tape.
- Tha Tour Part 1Released back in May, the track "Lifestyle" by Birdman, Rich Homie Quan and Young Thug took a while to catch fire, but when it did, it rocketed up the charts. Since debuting on Billboard's Hip-Hop/R&B chart seven weeks ago, the track has peaked at number seven and spent seven weeks on the chart.
- #NAWFRAtlanta's Bloody Jay got a lot of shine earlier this year when he teamed with Young Thug for the Black Portland mixtape, and now he steps out on his own for #NAWFR (which seems to stand for "Naw, for real"), his first solo release of the year. With the only guest appearances coming from Young Thug and Rocko on "Bitter Sweet," Bloody Jay is left to carry the rest of the 13 track effort himself.
- Low Pros EPA-Trak and Lex Luger recently joined forces to form "Low Pros", which looked to be a stab at EDM Trap at first glance, but turned out to be closer to the rap side of things. The first project from the duo features guest appearances from Travi$ Scott, Que, Young Thug, PeeWee Longway, Juvenile, A$AP Ferg, Metro Boomin, High Klassified, and more.
- Streets On Lock 3As promised, Migos and Rich The Kid have delivered their new Streets On Lock 3 tape on 4/20. The 26 song release has tons of features, including ones from Wiz Khalifa, Chevy Woods, Rich Homie Quan, Young Thug, K Camp, PeeWee Longway, Ty Dolla $ign, Chinx, Soulja Boy, Skippa Da Flippa and Chill Will. Production comes from Zaytoven, Honorable C Note, Metro Boomin, DJ Spinz, Murda, DJ Plugg and more. A marathon-length tape, Streets On Lock 3 brings together many of the hottest artists from Atlanta, as well as some from across the country
- Young Thugga Mane La FlareATLiens Gucci Mane and Young Thug have given us something fresh for 4/20: the joint tape Young Thugga Mane La Flare. The 1017 Brick Squad rappers keep it simple, granting one guest spot to the homie PeeWee Longway, but handling everything else themselves.
- 1017 ThugExperience 1017 Thug, the latest tape from Young Thug. It dropped on Saturday, February 23rd, 2013. Young Thug's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and 1017 Thug will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning. It's a worthy addition to a respectable catalogue that has seen a lot of growth since Young Thug debuted in this game. We're looking forward to the follow-up.