Yesterday, a grand jury in Georgia indicted Young Vito in connection with the murder of Brick Squad affiliate Slim Dunkin last year.
According to the Washington Post, Vito, whose real name is Vinson Hardimon, was charged with murder, felony murder, aggravated assault and possession of a firearm during commission of a felony.
Though Vito was considered a suspect early in the case, police officially claim that he shot and killed 24-year-old Dunkin, whose real name was Mario Hamilton, at a recording studio in Atlanta, Georgia.
A trial date is yet to be set for the 29-year-old rapper.
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO10,716 Views42 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 171,420 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks4,345 Views13 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork8,951 Views19 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,227 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,063 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 186,483 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges10,872 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,766 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,818 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,058 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,200 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,519 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August43,967 Views196 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach13,465 Views22 Comments