Yesterday, a grand jury in Georgia indicted Young Vito in connection with the murder of Brick Squad affiliate Slim Dunkin last year.
According to the Washington Post, Vito, whose real name is Vinson Hardimon, was charged with murder, felony murder, aggravated assault and possession of a firearm during commission of a felony.
Though Vito was considered a suspect early in the case, police officially claim that he shot and killed 24-year-old Dunkin, whose real name was Mario Hamilton, at a recording studio in Atlanta, Georgia.
A trial date is yet to be set for the 29-year-old rapper.
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 84 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery877 Views7 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"1,881 Views11 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue3,694 Views13 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 8,066 Views25 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way9,402 Views63 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 287,305 Views31 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month5,011 Views16 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 1007,821 Views82 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 4,166 Views29 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video4,409 Views18 Comments
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates2,498 Views8 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"4,398 Views17 Comments
- Stream Archibald Slim's "The Other Special Guest"850 Views1 Comment