While the photoshop on the front cover is unfortunate, we were surprised by the quality sound of Young Lace. Sure, he's been dropping tracks left, right and center, but a progression here is evident.
Not to mention the features and production on this tape. We've got Kirko Bangz, Metro Boomin, TM88, Hit Maka, Sonny Digital, Rich Homie Quan, DJ Mustard,Tory Lanez, Cap 1, and even more showing up on this tape.
If the number of top-of-the-line artists willing to work with Young Lace isn't a testament to his talent, we're not sure what is. Don't let this mix pass you by and hit you on the way out.
01. Talk Of The Town (Prod By Vybe)
02. They Mad (Prod By J Oliver)
03. Enemies (Prod By Metro Boomin)
04. Ain't Got Time (Prod By KE On The Track)
05. All I Need (Prod By Metro Boomin)
06. Ass Like Nicki Minaj (Prod By Sonny Digital)
07. Understand (Prod By DJ Mustard)
08. I Know Prod By KE On The Track
09. I Just Wanna Drank Prod By Marvel Hitz
10. Don't Fall Asleep (Prod By Vybe)
11. Stash Box (Prod By TM88)
12. Murder She Wrote (Prod By Slap House Live)
13. Lingo (Prod By Tory Lanez)
14. Don't Get It Twisted (Prod By KE On The Track)
15. Handcuffin (Prod By Young Chop)
16. Can't Even Lie (Prod By KE On The Track)
17. All I Ever Wanted (Prod By Vybe)