Rapper Young Buck's Tennesseehome was raided by U.S. federal agents on Tuesday, August 3 to seize his most valuable assets after he allegedly failed to pay $300,000 in taxes.
A representative for the former G-Unit member, real name David Darnell Brown, claims government officials ransacked his house, taking items including recording equipment, jewelery, furniture and even his children's Playstation 3 games console, to cover his reported debt to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
The spokesperson alleges one agent came armed with a shotgun and warned the hip-hop star not to interfere with the raid, reports TMZ.com.
Young Buck admits he does owe the IRS some cash, but insists his money troubles stem from his former legal and accounting aides who have mismanaged his finances.
He tells the website, "This IRS situation came about because I trusted accountants, lawyers, and managers to handle my business for me while I focused on making music. From now on, I am going to stay on top of my own business."
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More714 Views5 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"8,722 Views22 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"3,796 Views35 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA1,947 Views0 Comments
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces7,082 Views33 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample8,662 Views23 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show12,960 Views22 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."17,155 Views25 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record33,772 Views140 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz22,260 Views147 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers5,418 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."36,828 Views32 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"5,854 Views19 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"12,666 Views42 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand5,911 Views0 Comments