Rapper Young Buck's Tennesseehome was raided by U.S. federal agents on Tuesday, August 3 to seize his most valuable assets after he allegedly failed to pay $300,000 in taxes.
A representative for the former G-Unit member, real name David Darnell Brown, claims government officials ransacked his house, taking items including recording equipment, jewelery, furniture and even his children's Playstation 3 games console, to cover his reported debt to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
The spokesperson alleges one agent came armed with a shotgun and warned the hip-hop star not to interfere with the raid, reports TMZ.com.
Young Buck admits he does owe the IRS some cash, but insists his money troubles stem from his former legal and accounting aides who have mismanaged his finances.
He tells the website, "This IRS situation came about because I trusted accountants, lawyers, and managers to handle my business for me while I focused on making music. From now on, I am going to stay on top of my own business."
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 2 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion of Assault And Robbery2 Views0 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"1,159 Views9 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue2,854 Views13 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 7,237 Views23 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way8,314 Views60 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 286,884 Views29 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month4,644 Views16 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 1007,339 Views81 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 3,978 Views29 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video4,254 Views18 Comments
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates2,451 Views8 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"4,315 Views16 Comments
- Stream Archibald Slim's "The Other Special Guest"835 Views1 Comment
- Forgot About Dre: Tracking Dr. Dre's Last Five Years15,805 Views39 Comments