Rapper Young Buck's Tennesseehome was raided by U.S. federal agents on Tuesday, August 3 to seize his most valuable assets after he allegedly failed to pay $300,000 in taxes.
A representative for the former G-Unit member, real name David Darnell Brown, claims government officials ransacked his house, taking items including recording equipment, jewelery, furniture and even his children's Playstation 3 games console, to cover his reported debt to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
The spokesperson alleges one agent came armed with a shotgun and warned the hip-hop star not to interfere with the raid, reports TMZ.com.
Young Buck admits he does owe the IRS some cash, but insists his money troubles stem from his former legal and accounting aides who have mismanaged his finances.
He tells the website, "This IRS situation came about because I trusted accountants, lawyers, and managers to handle my business for me while I focused on making music. From now on, I am going to stay on top of my own business."
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (Aug 29-Sep 4)10 Views0 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Snapped At A Guy Who Mistook Him For ASAP Rocky5,203 Views42 Comments
- LeBron James Is Willing To Send Up To 1,000 Ohio Kids To College For Free1,497 Views0 Comments
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia5,078 Views50 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers12,159 Views63 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music10,941 Views28 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History4,279 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In50,286 Views165 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week5,776 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"31,560 Views111 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,632 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"5,339 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)2,034 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,703 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 9,140 Views65 Comments