Rapper Young Buck's Tennesseehome was raided by U.S. federal agents on Tuesday, August 3 to seize his most valuable assets after he allegedly failed to pay $300,000 in taxes.
A representative for the former G-Unit member, real name David Darnell Brown, claims government officials ransacked his house, taking items including recording equipment, jewelery, furniture and even his children's Playstation 3 games console, to cover his reported debt to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
The spokesperson alleges one agent came armed with a shotgun and warned the hip-hop star not to interfere with the raid, reports TMZ.com.
Young Buck admits he does owe the IRS some cash, but insists his money troubles stem from his former legal and accounting aides who have mismanaged his finances.
He tells the website, "This IRS situation came about because I trusted accountants, lawyers, and managers to handle my business for me while I focused on making music. From now on, I am going to stay on top of my own business."
- Top Tracks: April 13 - April 193,653 Views5 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment24,750 Views80 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician10,124 Views79 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist8,013 Views22 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,833 Views4 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled5,253 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine3,818 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University16,265 Views51 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2016,624 Views37 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up49,365 Views122 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"6,183 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"11,367 Views13 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2014,509 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers648 Views0 Comments
- Lil Durk Shares Artwork, Release Date For "Remember My Name"8,705 Views42 Comments