Yo Gotti has been busy prepping his new album The Art of Hustle, and although it's been delayed for a minute, the rapper tells us it's not because the songs aren't finished (label politickin', perhaps). We recently caught up with Gotti while he was in NYC to discuss the idea behind the album, his collaborations, his lead single "Errybody" and more.
"I want this album to be more than just music, I want it to be a movement, so it's tying all the other things to it," Gotti said of the delays. He goes on to discuss how social media has changed the rap game (something which he addresses on "Errybody"), and what he thinks of haters' comment on the internets.
Watch the full sit-down above.
- Beyonce & Jay-Z's Twins Still Dealing With Premature Birth Issues: Report
- Lil Kim Under Investigation After Armed Robbery of Rental Home
- Journalist Kevin Powell Sues "All Eyez On Me" Producers
- Snoop Dogg, Ice-T, Mary J. Blige And More Getting A Star On Hollywood's Walk Of Fame
- Jennifer Lopez Shows Off Her Fit Body In New Picture