For this week's edition of Word On The Street, Nicki Minaj is once again the theme as she dropped her "Anaconda" music video earlier this week, which went on to break a VEVO record for the most amount of views in a 24-hour period. Since we asked people on the streets of NYC about the artwork in one of our previous Word On The Street segments, it felt appropriate to follow up with the same NYC streets on the official music video. Plus, for those people missing our old "What's My Name" host, we brought back Broady The Joker for this one!
Watch the comedy that ensues above.
- Stephen A. Smith Rants About Knicks' Drafting Frank Ntilikina
- De'Aaron Fox Jokes That Lonzo Ball's Shoes Are Kobe Replicas
- LaVar Ball Makes Bold Lakers Prediction, Gets Trolled By Joel Embiid
- "Don't Trade Porzingis" Billboard Goes Up Outside Of MSG
- Jimmy Butler's Trainer Rips Bulls: "Drug Dealers Have Better Morals"