Waka Flocka was ruthlessly coldcocked Thursday night after a massive brawl broke out at the rapper’s charity bowling event in Atlanta.
According to sources, the fight was over money. The guy who throws the first punch is one of Waka’s former proteges. He accused Waka of owing him cash.
Waka’s rep tells TMZ, the rapper was trying to do a good thing for his community and got ambushed. Although Waka chases the guy down and his posse beats the dude up, Waka’s rep says he was just defending himself.
Cops were called to the scene but no arrests were made.
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way7,684 Views53 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio21,669 Views89 Comments
- Vince Staples' Brother Dies; "Xanax Killed My Brother"15,497 Views45 Comments
- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound Radio29,983 Views36 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Gives His Chain To A Young Fan With "Rodeo" Tattoo18,774 Views54 Comments
- Black Star (Mos Def & Talib Kweli) To Reunite In Australia1,546 Views11 Comments
- Amber Rose's Mom To Kanye West: "F*CK Yo 30 Showers!"16,082 Views68 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know ASAP Rocky?6,051 Views25 Comments
- PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da To Provide Mixes For Tonight's Episode Of OVO Sound Radio11,950 Views23 Comments
- Childish Gambino Invites Disappointed Australian Fans To New Show16,765 Views44 Comments
- Young Thug Shares Revised Tour Schedule7,747 Views57 Comments
- Victor Cruz Debuts The 'Haystack' Nike Air Cruz On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon 4,856 Views6 Comments
- Stream Chedda Da Connect's "Chedda World: The Album"2,816 Views12 Comments
- Review: Lil Herb's "Ballin Like I'm Kobe"13,134 Views78 Comments