Tyler, The Creator News
- It's Yo Birthday: Tyler, The Creator's Twenty Top TracksMar 6, 2013 at 02:45 PMTyler, the Creator turns 22 today and with a discography three albums deep, countless songs he's produced for and (according to him) sixteen videos he's directed to date, it's hard to think of the Odd Future leader as being so young. His career has risen dramatically in the last two years and he continues to defy odds and critics alike with his explicit lyrics, alter-egos but overall genius.
- Tyler, The Creator Says He Doesn't "Give A Fuck" About White People Using N-WordFeb 27, 2013 at 11:06 AMTyler, The Creator is a very free-talking individual, so it may comes as no surprise that he and his Odd Future affiliates do not care at all about White people using the word "nigga." In his usual form, the OF frontman jumped from topic to topic while speaking to Hot 97, and one topic which arose was the use of "nigga" by White people.
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week Feb. 16Feb 16, 2013 at 05:52 PMDissecting the foibles of the hip hop community as expressed in under 140 characters on Twitter. Not just used as a device to flood people's timelines with your new track, album, video, or clothing line, sometimes rappers truly channel the unfiltered interaction with fans. This week Weezy gets ejected, Budden deflects busted strippers, and Tyler, The Creator goes off!
- Three Album Covers Revealed For Tyler, The Creator's "Wolf" Album [Update: Album Release Date & Tour Announced]Feb 14, 2013 at 03:39 PMTyler, The Creator, never one to lack creativity, has unveiled three different covers for his upcoming Wolf album.
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week - February 02Feb 2, 2013 at 05:10 PMThe triumphant (ok, maybe not so much) return of "140 Bars Or Less" dissecting the foibles of the hip hop community as expressed in under 140 characters on Twitter. Not just used as a device to flood people's timelines with your new track, album, video, or clothing line, sometimes rappers truly channel the unfiltered interaction with fans. This week, Nick Cannon's "sweatin...WOOO," Frank Ocean got man-handled, and Mac Miller gets sued for a track off his mixtape...again.
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week Oct. Nov. 02 to Nov. 08Nov 8, 2012 at 06:02 PMThis week in "140 Bars Or Less", Tweets of the week which features Chief Keef giving President Obama a hand, Joe Budden worries about social media STDs, and Igga Azalea searches for anonymous sex.
- 140 Bars Or Less: May 16 to May 22May 23, 2012 at 04:38 PMDissecting the funniest, most entertaining, and outrageous tweets from some of the biggest names in rap who are on Twitter. Twitter is intriguing to fans because it offers an un-buffered forum into the minds of some of your favorite artists. The material is often raw and unfiltered, and lucky for us, most of these guys have no filter.
- Review: Odd Future's "The OF Tape Vol. 2"Apr 3, 2012 at 01:05 PM21st century Hip-Hop has followed a simple formula for the most part; cash, money, and hoes have dominated its lyrical landscape. Still, with puberty underway, art form and the anxiety of adolescence has led to a variety of psychedelic changes, none more evident than the movement known as Odd Future. This band of Fairfax skaters represent rap’s first cult status offering since Wu-Tang.