Ty Dolla $ign has prepped his new Sign Language mixtape for Monday, which is a pretty nice way to kick off the week ahead. The project is set to precede his debut album Free TC which'll arrive later this year. The mixtape effort contains eleven original records, including a leaked cut or two like "Type Of Shit That I Hate", as well as "Lord Knows" with Dom Kennedy and Rick Ross.
Listen and/or download, and let us know what you think.
Watch our new interview with Ty Dolla below too!
01. Intro Feat. Jay 305 & Big Sean [Prod by DMile]
02. Dead Presidents [Interlude BJ The Chicago Kid] Feat. Juicy J & Rich Homie Quan [Prod by Metro Boomin]
03. Lord Knows [Interlude K CAMP] Feat. Dom Kennedy & Rick Ross [Prod by Ty Dolla Sign of DRUGS]
04. Stretch She Better [Prod by Nate 3D of DRUGA Ty Dolla Sign & DMile]
05. Drank N Cranberry Feat. Casey Veggies [Prod by Nate 3D & Ty Dolla Sign of DRUGS]
06. Like I Do [Interlude Jeremih] Feat. Yo Gotti & French Montana [Prod by Dun Deal]
07. Issue [Interlude Mike Posner] Feat. Wiz Khalifa [Prod by FKi]
08. Missionary [Prod by FKi] [Interlude Mila J]
09. Type of Shit I Hate [Interlude Ed Sheeran] Feat. Fabolous & YG [Prod by DJ Mustard]
10. Can't Stay Feat. T.I. (Prod. By Lil'C C Gutta & Mars)
11. Big TC In Too Deep Feat. TeeCee4800 [Prod by Big TC & Ty Dolla Sign of DRUGS]