DJ Khaled released the tracklist along with features for his "Kiss The Ring" album.
Here's the tracklist for DJ Khaled's anticipated Kiss The Ring album, as well as the features, and wow are these some features. Kanye West, Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Wale, Lil Wayne, Kendrick Lamar, Jadakiss, Nicki Minaj, Nas, and much much more.
Check out the tracklist, below.
You can listen to the hit single off the record "I Wish You Would" featuring Kanye and Rozay.
1. Shout Out To The Real feat. Meek Mill, Ace Hood & Plies
2. Bitches and Bottles (Let’s Get It Started) feat. Lil Wayne, T.I. & Future
3. I Wish You Would Feat. Kanye West & Rick Ross
4. Take It To The Head Feat. Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown & Lil Wayne
5. They Ready feat. J. Cole, Big K.R.I.T. and Kendrick Lamar
6. I’m So Blessed feat. Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa, Ace Hood & T-Pain
7. Hip-Hop feat. Scarface, Nas & DJ Premier
8. I Did It For My Dawgz feat. Rick Ross, Meek Mill, French Montana & Jadakiss
9. I Don’t See Em feat. Birdman, Ace Hood & 2 Chainz
10. Don’t Pay 4 It feat. Wale, Tyga, Mack Maine & Kirko Bangz
11. Suicidal Thoughts feat. Mavado
12. Outro (They Don’t Want War) feat. Ace Hood