While we were in Atlanta for A3C, we got to connect with several of the artists we've been supporting on the site for a minute now, through Defient Ent. and B.o.B's No Genre imprint.
We touched down in Atlanta relatively late in the day on A3C’s second day of festivities, landing at the airport around 4 PM where I connected with my NYC counterparts, aka Simone aka DJ S.
Zuse, aka the rapper with the best ad-libs in the game, comes through today with a new collaboration with Young Thugger.
Since Post Malone became the talk of the internet with "White Iverson" earlier this year, he hasn't turned in the amount of features you might expect from someone who's blown up so quickly.
The last time we heard from Atlanta's Runway Richy, he was linking up with one of his hometown's legends, Big Gipp, on his track "How You Feeling," and now he's back with a new one. It's called "Where Would I Be?" and features ATL-via-Jamaica MC Zuse.
Just one look at Tech N9ne's Special Effects tracklist will tell you it's the Strange Music rapper's most varied effort yet. Working with members of Slipknot, Eminem, 2 Chainz, and many more, every song functions as a different experiment.
T.I. is a busy man. Always on top of features and solo material, you'd think he had enough on his plate, but the Atlanta OG is also consistently scouting new talent.
While we await the new mixtape from the Hustle Gang crew, G.D.O.D 2, DJ Scream unleashes some new music from the posse titled "What You Gone Do About It." FKi produces the joint, with appearances from Tip, Trae Tha Truth, Spodee and Zuse.
Back in July, Atlanta-via-Jamaica rapper Zuse popped up alongside T.I. on a remix of Young Thug's "Eww Eww Eww" that we premiered. Now he's turned up with another reinterpretation of the track, this time alongside Jino in a new video.
The anticipation for Young Thug's "Eww Eww Eww" began months ahead of its release, when Thugger previewed a short clip of the monstrous club track. The song arrived in full in April, and while it proved to be a a worthy follow up to the rapper's infectious ba
The Jamaican-born Zuse is an up-and-coming rapper out of Atlanta, and while he shares the ability to craft hooks and catchy flows similar to peers like Future and Young Thug, his almost dancehall-infused delivery gives him a very unique sound.
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot417 Views8 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"2,893 Views53 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection1,169 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"4,355 Views32 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 1,696 Views19 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine3,746 Views36 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year11,033 Views174 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days18,714 Views224 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,015 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”21,469 Views70 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2220,717 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed21,801 Views112 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See Post Malone & Ty Dolla $ign Live At Beer & Tacos ATL2,314 Views3 Comments
- Justin Bieber Breaks Drake/The Beatles' Billboard Record32,808 Views132 Comments
- Eminem's Carhartt Air Jordan 4 Collab Raises Over $225,000 For Charity2,203 Views0 Comments