While we were in Atlanta for A3C, we got to connect with several of the artists we've been supporting on the site for a minute now, through Defient Ent. and B.o.B's No Genre imprint.
We touched down in Atlanta relatively late in the day on A3C’s second day of festivities, landing at the airport around 4 PM where I connected with my NYC counterparts, aka Simone aka DJ S.
Zuse, aka the rapper with the best ad-libs in the game, comes through today with a new collaboration with Young Thugger.
Since Post Malone became the talk of the internet with "White Iverson" earlier this year, he hasn't turned in the amount of features you might expect from someone who's blown up so quickly.
The last time we heard from Atlanta's Runway Richy, he was linking up with one of his hometown's legends, Big Gipp, on his track "How You Feeling," and now he's back with a new one. It's called "Where Would I Be?" and features ATL-via-Jamaica MC Zuse.
Just one look at Tech N9ne's Special Effects tracklist will tell you it's the Strange Music rapper's most varied effort yet. Working with members of Slipknot, Eminem, 2 Chainz, and many more, every song functions as a different experiment.
T.I. is a busy man. Always on top of features and solo material, you'd think he had enough on his plate, but the Atlanta OG is also consistently scouting new talent.
While we await the new mixtape from the Hustle Gang crew, G.D.O.D 2, DJ Scream unleashes some new music from the posse titled "What You Gone Do About It." FKi produces the joint, with appearances from Tip, Trae Tha Truth, Spodee and Zuse.
Back in July, Atlanta-via-Jamaica rapper Zuse popped up alongside T.I. on a remix of Young Thug's "Eww Eww Eww" that we premiered. Now he's turned up with another reinterpretation of the track, this time alongside Jino in a new video.
The anticipation for Young Thug's "Eww Eww Eww" began months ahead of its release, when Thugger previewed a short clip of the monstrous club track. The song arrived in full in April, and while it proved to be a a worthy follow up to the rapper's infectious ba
The Jamaican-born Zuse is an up-and-coming rapper out of Atlanta, and while he shares the ability to craft hooks and catchy flows similar to peers like Future and Young Thug, his almost dancehall-infused delivery gives him a very unique sound.
- Tyga Reportedly Moved Out Of Kylie Jenner's Crib1 View0 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (November 27)687 Views0 Comments
- Stream Erykah Badu's "But You Caint Use My Phone"8,302 Views13 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”19,615 Views56 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"11,976 Views28 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For1,055 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston6,496 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles15,483 Views34 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed219,077 Views352 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear9,393 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For8,121 Views40 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night19,910 Views62 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt28,337 Views81 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"13,623 Views151 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"6,192 Views32 Comments