Nobody seems to give Young Dro the credit he deserves. While his contemporaries like Jeezy and T.I. were defining trap as a rough-edged, aggro style of Southern rap, Dro was leaning more towards the Gucci Mane school of brighter, less self-serious fare.
Fetty Wap has been prolific recently in his output of loose singles, seemingly out to prove that he is a generational hitmaker who's here to stay.
Back in 2009, Atlanta entrepreneur OJ Da Juiceman had a brief moment in the spotlight, allowed mostly by a track with hook that featured him listing off different amounts of drugs.
There's just some things Que doesn't know the answer to. A lot of things, it turns out, and he rattles off all these trifling questions he be getting on a regular basis through an autotune filter in "Can't Call It."
Whether or not you've heard the Sauce Walka's regional Houston hit, "Too Legited To Quited," you probably heard something about the rapper over the last week after he took Drake to task for pulling from the city's culture without collaborating with its artists
When Future, Young Scooter and Zaytowven get in the studio together, magic's almost guaranteed to happen.
Gucci Mane takes his love for all things cold and puts its on wax with the collaboration "Ice Cream" featuring Migos. He's already plastered an ice cream cone on his face, so we definitely knew it was real.
Rich The Kid and Fetty Wap team up today for the perfect emulation of every rapper's favorite emoji, "Keep It 100." This follows up his leak with Rich Homie Quan, another Zaytoven-produced banger "She Ain't Goin" and his appearance on French Montana'
Back in January, Future and Zaytoven dropped the Beast Mode tape (still one of the year's best in this writer's opinion), and included on there was a jam with Young Scooter called "Oooooh." Now Scooter's gone and repurposed it for his upcoming tape&n
As planned, the ATL trio of Quavo, Offset, and Takeoff released their new mixtape on Wednesday night called Migo Lingo.
Late last year, Royce Rizzy earned a co-sign from Wiz Khalifa on his infectious record, "Hoe In You", and as the track has gained traction, a couple more artists have decided to take a crack at it.
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week710 Views8 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers5,418 Views26 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit8,610 Views23 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,000987 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20151,929 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign9,734 Views36 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK6,000 Views25 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL1,605 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"9,313 Views44 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida7,775 Views69 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show5,060 Views18 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,951 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More8,772 Views53 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album4,020 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,919 Views32 Comments
You may also like...