Fetty Wap has been prolific recently in his output of loose singles, seemingly out to prove that he is a generational hitmaker who's here to stay.
Back in 2009, Atlanta entrepreneur OJ Da Juiceman had a brief moment in the spotlight, allowed mostly by a track with hook that featured him listing off different amounts of drugs.
There's just some things Que doesn't know the answer to. A lot of things, it turns out, and he rattles off all these trifling questions he be getting on a regular basis through an autotune filter in "Can't Call It."
Whether or not you've heard the Sauce Walka's regional Houston hit, "Too Legited To Quited," you probably heard something about the rapper over the last week after he took Drake to task for pulling from the city's culture without collaborating with its artists
When Future, Young Scooter and Zaytowven get in the studio together, magic's almost guaranteed to happen.
Gucci Mane takes his love for all things cold and puts its on wax with the collaboration "Ice Cream" featuring Migos. He's already plastered an ice cream cone on his face, so we definitely knew it was real.
Rich The Kid and Fetty Wap team up today for the perfect emulation of every rapper's favorite emoji, "Keep It 100." This follows up his leak with Rich Homie Quan, another Zaytoven-produced banger "She Ain't Goin" and his appearance on French Montana'
Back in January, Future and Zaytoven dropped the Beast Mode tape (still one of the year's best in this writer's opinion), and included on there was a jam with Young Scooter called "Oooooh." Now Scooter's gone and repurposed it for his upcoming tape&n
As planned, the ATL trio of Quavo, Offset, and Takeoff released their new mixtape on Wednesday night called Migo Lingo.
Late last year, Royce Rizzy earned a co-sign from Wiz Khalifa on his infectious record, "Hoe In You", and as the track has gained traction, a couple more artists have decided to take a crack at it.
A few minutes ago, 2 Chainz and his T.R.U. (The Real University) crewmates Skooly, Bankroll Fresh, Cap 1 and Short Dawg dropped off their TRU Jack City tape, which features 17 dope tracks produced by a who's-who of dope ATL producers.
Future and Zaytoven's new mixtape Beast Mode impacted yesterday, just in time to get a few songs off it (or the entire thing) into your weekend playlist. It so happens that two of the stand-out cuts off the tape both feature another artist.
Jose Guapo is currently gearing up to drop his already-controversial tape Osama Bin Guapo, and today we get another drop from it. "Never Been A Lame" is a Zaytoven-produced gem that also features Offset and PeeWee Longway.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal39,355 Views313 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"32,443 Views133 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"33,150 Views64 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,397 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"1,860 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"30,150 Views141 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,304 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"8,953 Views61 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram26,029 Views65 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,559 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)5,659 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney7,549 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music10,156 Views28 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"18,270 Views47 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast13,710 Views3 Comments
You may also like...