Fetty Wap has been prolific recently in his output of loose singles, seemingly out to prove that he is a generational hitmaker who's here to stay.
Back in 2009, Atlanta entrepreneur OJ Da Juiceman had a brief moment in the spotlight, allowed mostly by a track with hook that featured him listing off different amounts of drugs.
There's just some things Que doesn't know the answer to. A lot of things, it turns out, and he rattles off all these trifling questions he be getting on a regular basis through an autotune filter in "Can't Call It."
Whether or not you've heard the Sauce Walka's regional Houston hit, "Too Legited To Quited," you probably heard something about the rapper over the last week after he took Drake to task for pulling from the city's culture without collaborating with its artists
When Future, Young Scooter and Zaytowven get in the studio together, magic's almost guaranteed to happen.
Gucci Mane takes his love for all things cold and puts its on wax with the collaboration "Ice Cream" featuring Migos. He's already plastered an ice cream cone on his face, so we definitely knew it was real.
Rich The Kid and Fetty Wap team up today for the perfect emulation of every rapper's favorite emoji, "Keep It 100." This follows up his leak with Rich Homie Quan, another Zaytoven-produced banger "She Ain't Goin" and his appearance on French Montana'
Back in January, Future and Zaytoven dropped the Beast Mode tape (still one of the year's best in this writer's opinion), and included on there was a jam with Young Scooter called "Oooooh." Now Scooter's gone and repurposed it for his upcoming tape&n
As planned, the ATL trio of Quavo, Offset, and Takeoff released their new mixtape on Wednesday night called Migo Lingo.
Late last year, Royce Rizzy earned a co-sign from Wiz Khalifa on his infectious record, "Hoe In You", and as the track has gained traction, a couple more artists have decided to take a crack at it.
A few minutes ago, 2 Chainz and his T.R.U. (The Real University) crewmates Skooly, Bankroll Fresh, Cap 1 and Short Dawg dropped off their TRU Jack City tape, which features 17 dope tracks produced by a who's-who of dope ATL producers.
Future and Zaytoven's new mixtape Beast Mode impacted yesterday, just in time to get a few songs off it (or the entire thing) into your weekend playlist. It so happens that two of the stand-out cuts off the tape both feature another artist.
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 3,737 Views23 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)3,196 Views6 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week29,314 Views154 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker4,899 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash14,165 Views44 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade21,790 Views45 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill15,694 Views52 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash17,062 Views34 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music46,318 Views217 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,386 Views11 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,517 Views16 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate53,522 Views161 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,860 Views1 Comment
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,499 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"50,742 Views128 Comments