Along with T.I. and Jeezy, Gucci Mane is among the class of ATL rappers who are credited with founding trap music as we know it today.
On Wednesday, Future and Zaytoven released a new collab titled “Real Sisters” that was rumored to be off an upcoming joint project from the two.
As 2014 draws to a close, the endlessly prolific Gucci Mane has dropped not one, but two projects on Christmas day. Following his and Honorable C-Note's mixtape C-Note Vs. Gucci, the incarcerated 1017 boss drops off an album entitled East Atlanta Santa.
We recently heard from producer Zaytoven via his Twitter account that he'd be working with Chief Keef on a collaborative project, Birds Of A Feather, to be released some time this summer.
Chief Keef first found fame using beats of his fellow Chi-town native, Young Chop. As Keef has tightened his affiliation with Gucci Mane he's been dipping into more Zaytoven beats.
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death7,656 Views31 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO29,180 Views76 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,734 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks5,708 Views15 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork11,854 Views26 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,794 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,427 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 188,127 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges11,938 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,290 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,616 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,496 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,459 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,770 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August47,831 Views201 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all290 Views