Expected to arrive August 1, OJ Da Juiceman decided to surprise fans a few days early and release his joint project with ATL producer Zaytoven tonight titled Juice Vs. Zay.
If you were to ask someone who the two hottest producers in Atlanta are right now, they'd probably answer Metro Boomin and Zaytoven. It's enough of an achievement to get a beat from either one, but on "Acetone," Key!
Fetty Wap has been prolific recently in his output of loose singles, seemingly out to prove that he is a generational hitmaker who's here to stay.
Back in 2009, Atlanta entrepreneur OJ Da Juiceman had a brief moment in the spotlight, allowed mostly by a track with hook that featured him listing off different amounts of drugs.
There's just some things Que doesn't know the answer to. A lot of things, it turns out, and he rattles off all these trifling questions he be getting on a regular basis through an autotune filter in "Can't Call It."
Over the course of his career, Travi$ Scott has often been accused of copying others' styles, whether those of Kid Cudi or his mentor, Kanye West, or more recently, Atlanta's trap rappers.
Travis Scott's debut album, Rodeo, seems like it could be arriving as soon as a few days (as Mike dean hinted), and just now, Scott has revealed the details of the first single, which involves a whole lot of talented people.
Whether or not you've heard the Sauce Walka's regional Houston hit, "Too Legited To Quited," you probably heard something about the rapper over the last week after he took Drake to task for pulling from the city's culture without collaborating with its artists
When Future, Young Scooter and Zaytowven get in the studio together, magic's almost guaranteed to happen.
Gucci Mane has released nine projects this year. We don't have to check-- that's more than any other rapper. He also happens to be in prison.
Gucci Mane takes his love for all things cold and puts its on wax with the collaboration "Ice Cream" featuring Migos. He's already plastered an ice cream cone on his face, so we definitely knew it was real.
Directed by Figvrati Films, "808 The Movie" tells the story of our young protagonist 28-year old cook named Teezy who endeavors to claim the ranks and make it as a hip-hop producer in Atlanta.
Soulja Boy recently dropped his single "Cake," in which he blatantly co-opts Young Thug's flow. On Friday he dropped Swag The Mixtape, where "Cake" is featured alongside 24 (!) other tracks.
Rich The Kid and Fetty Wap team up today for the perfect emulation of every rapper's favorite emoji, "Keep It 100." This follows up his leak with Rich Homie Quan, another Zaytoven-produced banger "She Ain't Goin" and his appearance on French Montana'
OG Maco has dropped a plethura of projects in these past few months, and he’s doesn’t look to be slowing down either. On Tuesday afternoon, the ATL rapper announced that he has a new project on the way with hit producer Zaytoven.
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram13,813 Views138 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B3,833 Views24 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG36,065 Views96 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked41,148 Views56 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done16,550 Views84 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,226 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks14,202 Views45 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"3,834 Views14 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"4,292 Views50 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era6,612 Views23 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 7,391 Views38 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack8,924 Views20 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company4,963 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once6,198 Views15 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More6,909 Views9 Comments