The I-95 ATL to DC corridor is still alive, as Zaytoven and Shy Glizzy announced today that they have a joint tape coming out soon by the named of For Trappers Only.
Nobody seems to give Young Dro the credit he deserves. While his contemporaries like Jeezy and T.I. were defining trap as a rough-edged, aggro style of Southern rap, Dro was leaning more towards the Gucci Mane school of brighter, less self-serious fare.
Future's self-described "3peat" of mixtapes has already become somewhat legendary amongst fans, but Future has shown no signs of stopping his hot streak.
Expected to arrive August 1, OJ Da Juiceman decided to surprise fans a few days early and release his joint project with ATL producer Zaytoven tonight titled Juice Vs. Zay.
If you were to ask someone who the two hottest producers in Atlanta are right now, they'd probably answer Metro Boomin and Zaytoven. It's enough of an achievement to get a beat from either one, but on "Acetone," Key!
Fetty Wap has been prolific recently in his output of loose singles, seemingly out to prove that he is a generational hitmaker who's here to stay.
Back in 2009, Atlanta entrepreneur OJ Da Juiceman had a brief moment in the spotlight, allowed mostly by a track with hook that featured him listing off different amounts of drugs.
There's just some things Que doesn't know the answer to. A lot of things, it turns out, and he rattles off all these trifling questions he be getting on a regular basis through an autotune filter in "Can't Call It."
Over the course of his career, Travi$ Scott has often been accused of copying others' styles, whether those of Kid Cudi or his mentor, Kanye West, or more recently, Atlanta's trap rappers.
Travis Scott's debut album, Rodeo, seems like it could be arriving as soon as a few days (as Mike dean hinted), and just now, Scott has revealed the details of the first single, which involves a whole lot of talented people.
Whether or not you've heard the Sauce Walka's regional Houston hit, "Too Legited To Quited," you probably heard something about the rapper over the last week after he took Drake to task for pulling from the city's culture without collaborating with its artists
When Future, Young Scooter and Zaytowven get in the studio together, magic's almost guaranteed to happen.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal7,999 Views43 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"4,116 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"15,565 Views71 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,319 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date36,827 Views191 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)1,366 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test3,719 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"4,184 Views17 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness9,035 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed8,611 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party8,961 Views43 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,624 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"5,302 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs8,553 Views27 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"3,308 Views14 Comments