The I-95 ATL to DC corridor is still alive, as Zaytoven and Shy Glizzy announced today that they have a joint tape coming out soon by the named of For Trappers Only.
Nobody seems to give Young Dro the credit he deserves. While his contemporaries like Jeezy and T.I. were defining trap as a rough-edged, aggro style of Southern rap, Dro was leaning more towards the Gucci Mane school of brighter, less self-serious fare.
Future's self-described "3peat" of mixtapes has already become somewhat legendary amongst fans, but Future has shown no signs of stopping his hot streak.
Expected to arrive August 1, OJ Da Juiceman decided to surprise fans a few days early and release his joint project with ATL producer Zaytoven tonight titled Juice Vs. Zay.
If you were to ask someone who the two hottest producers in Atlanta are right now, they'd probably answer Metro Boomin and Zaytoven. It's enough of an achievement to get a beat from either one, but on "Acetone," Key!
Fetty Wap has been prolific recently in his output of loose singles, seemingly out to prove that he is a generational hitmaker who's here to stay.
Back in 2009, Atlanta entrepreneur OJ Da Juiceman had a brief moment in the spotlight, allowed mostly by a track with hook that featured him listing off different amounts of drugs.
There's just some things Que doesn't know the answer to. A lot of things, it turns out, and he rattles off all these trifling questions he be getting on a regular basis through an autotune filter in "Can't Call It."
Over the course of his career, Travi$ Scott has often been accused of copying others' styles, whether those of Kid Cudi or his mentor, Kanye West, or more recently, Atlanta's trap rappers.
Travis Scott's debut album, Rodeo, seems like it could be arriving as soon as a few days (as Mike dean hinted), and just now, Scott has revealed the details of the first single, which involves a whole lot of talented people.
Whether or not you've heard the Sauce Walka's regional Houston hit, "Too Legited To Quited," you probably heard something about the rapper over the last week after he took Drake to task for pulling from the city's culture without collaborating with its artists
When Future, Young Scooter and Zaytowven get in the studio together, magic's almost guaranteed to happen.
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account10,181 Views41 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville29,765 Views46 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA11,050 Views21 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)4,016 Views23 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"23,558 Views116 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"4,603 Views11 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest33,922 Views34 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days14,616 Views55 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest20,051 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal20,281 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"9,202 Views29 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"31,072 Views88 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,229 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date61,060 Views220 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,701 Views3 Comments