Childish Gambino is the latest rapper to sit down with Zane Lowe, and much like Jay Z, Eminem, and Kanye West before him, he tells some very intriguing stories during the sit-down.
Kanye West's original interview with Zane Lowe has made it's way into the canon of legendary Kanye West interviews, and we're hoping his latest sit down with the BBC radio personality will leave a similar mark on history.
Kanye West Talks On Creative Goals, Plans To Create A "Trillion-Dollar Company" Sep 24, 2013 at 04:14pm
The second part of Kanye West's extended interview with BBC Radio 1's Zane Lowe dropped today.
Apple Music has arrived. The service officially launched today, and simultaneously nabbed a big exclusive, with the release of Pharrell's new single "Freedom" on the platform.
Since launching earlier this month, Apple Music has swept the rug from under TIDAL’s feet and made a markedly successful splash, delivering a diverse catalogue of options for their new Beats Radio 1 feature.
Kanye West Speaks On His New Album, Destroying Exclusivity & "The Ye Button" With Zane Lowe Feb 26, 2015 at 04:55pm
We just heard Kanye West's new interview with Zane Lowe for BBC 1, and as expected it was full of inspirational, passionate, and hilarious moments.
We've reached a day and age when a new Kanye West interview is an event in and of itself. Thanks in part to his iconic "George Bush hates black people" quip in 2005 and a pair of headline-worthy outbursts two years ago, Mr.
Kanye West's interviews are generally more eventful than that of your average artists, and Zane Lowe interviews are generally a little more eventful than that of your average radio host's, so together, you get a pretty magical combination.
The third part of Eminem's interview with Zane Lowe has dropped, as they continue their conversation about "The Marshall Mathers LP 2," with Eminem talking about writing lyrics sober, working with Royce Da 5'9" for Bad Meets Evil, "Love Game" with Kendrick Lam
Here goes the final segment of Kanye West's four-part interview with Zane Lowe. In this part, we hear Kanye talk on paparazzi, liking things that are dope ("Dopeness is what I like the most. People who wanna make things as dope as possible.
In part two of Kanye West's extended interview with Zane Lowe, the rapper continues to discuss his creativity and his aspirations for it.
Kanye West drops some more intellectual gems on fans in part three of his interview with Zane Lowe. "If you a Kanye West fan, you not a fan of me, you a fan of yourself. You will believe in yourself.
Zane Lowe and Eminem have created some good dialogue in the past, and they'll join forces once more for the inaugural Beats 1 show on the newly-launched Apple Music streaming service.
Kanye West's interview with BBC Radio's Zane Lowe is being released in four parts. In the first part, Yeezy talks about making a polarizing album with "Yeezus" and pushing the boundaries of music in his rap career.What do y'all think of this video?
Eminem Speaks On Success Of "Hi My Name Is," Not Compromising "Lyrical Integrity" Nov 19, 2013 at 06:12pm
Eminem sat down with Zane Lowe for an extensive interview following the release of the Marshall Mathers LP 2.
Kanye West's Yeezus may be not be performing too well on the charts, but nonetheless the album evoked strong sentiments from people, whether it's hatred or love, it seems like that's what 'Ye was going for.
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend1 View1 Comment
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"15,714 Views62 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"26,295 Views169 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up3,049 Views5 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted6,326 Views25 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,159 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction8,838 Views54 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week5,379 Views9 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 44,907 Views100 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night36,167 Views79 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"48,842 Views110 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix4,590 Views3 Comments
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"2,566 Views15 Comments
- A New 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 Rumored To Release This Year4,123 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Lil Herb "I'm Rollin" Video264 Views