Since launching earlier this month, Apple Music has swept the rug from under TIDAL’s feet and made a markedly successful splash, delivering a diverse catalogue of options for their new Beats Radio 1 feature.
Apple Music has arrived. The service officially launched today, and simultaneously nabbed a big exclusive, with the release of Pharrell's new single "Freedom" on the platform.
Zane Lowe and Eminem have created some good dialogue in the past, and they'll join forces once more for the inaugural Beats 1 show on the newly-launched Apple Music streaming service.
Kanye West Speaks On His New Album, Destroying Exclusivity & "The Ye Button" With Zane Lowe Feb 26, 2015 at 04:55pm
We just heard Kanye West's new interview with Zane Lowe for BBC 1, and as expected it was full of inspirational, passionate, and hilarious moments.
Kanye West's original interview with Zane Lowe has made it's way into the canon of legendary Kanye West interviews, and we're hoping his latest sit down with the BBC radio personality will leave a similar mark on history.
We've reached a day and age when a new Kanye West interview is an event in and of itself. Thanks in part to his iconic "George Bush hates black people" quip in 2005 and a pair of headline-worthy outbursts two years ago, Mr.
Kanye West's interviews are generally more eventful than that of your average artists, and Zane Lowe interviews are generally a little more eventful than that of your average radio host's, so together, you get a pretty magical combination.
Childish Gambino is the latest rapper to sit down with Zane Lowe, and much like Jay Z, Eminem, and Kanye West before him, he tells some very intriguing stories during the sit-down.
Eminem Speaks On Success Of "Hi My Name Is," Not Compromising "Lyrical Integrity" Nov 19, 2013 at 06:12pm
Eminem sat down with Zane Lowe for an extensive interview following the release of the Marshall Mathers LP 2.
Kanye West Talks On Creative Goals, Plans To Create A "Trillion-Dollar Company" Sep 24, 2013 at 04:14pm
The second part of Kanye West's extended interview with BBC Radio 1's Zane Lowe dropped today.
Kanye West's Yeezus may be not be performing too well on the charts, but nonetheless the album evoked strong sentiments from people, whether it's hatred or love, it seems like that's what 'Ye was going for.
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP1,357 Views5 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"5,617 Views37 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame2,168 Views18 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland13,536 Views16 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties10,071 Views32 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne26,761 Views153 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat2,078 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour5,056 Views9 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"6,581 Views16 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World16,380 Views22 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case10,553 Views27 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex3,995 Views50 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.125,857 Views51 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"34,972 Views61 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album12,695 Views43 Comments
You may also like...