Since launching earlier this month, Apple Music has swept the rug from under TIDAL’s feet and made a markedly successful splash, delivering a diverse catalogue of options for their new Beats Radio 1 feature.
Apple Music has arrived. The service officially launched today, and simultaneously nabbed a big exclusive, with the release of Pharrell's new single "Freedom" on the platform.
Zane Lowe and Eminem have created some good dialogue in the past, and they'll join forces once more for the inaugural Beats 1 show on the newly-launched Apple Music streaming service.
Kanye West Speaks On His New Album, Destroying Exclusivity & "The Ye Button" With Zane Lowe Feb 26, 2015 at 04:55pm
We just heard Kanye West's new interview with Zane Lowe for BBC 1, and as expected it was full of inspirational, passionate, and hilarious moments.
Kanye West's original interview with Zane Lowe has made it's way into the canon of legendary Kanye West interviews, and we're hoping his latest sit down with the BBC radio personality will leave a similar mark on history.
We've reached a day and age when a new Kanye West interview is an event in and of itself. Thanks in part to his iconic "George Bush hates black people" quip in 2005 and a pair of headline-worthy outbursts two years ago, Mr.
Kanye West's interviews are generally more eventful than that of your average artists, and Zane Lowe interviews are generally a little more eventful than that of your average radio host's, so together, you get a pretty magical combination.
Childish Gambino is the latest rapper to sit down with Zane Lowe, and much like Jay Z, Eminem, and Kanye West before him, he tells some very intriguing stories during the sit-down.
Eminem Speaks On Success Of "Hi My Name Is," Not Compromising "Lyrical Integrity" Nov 19, 2013 at 06:12pm
Eminem sat down with Zane Lowe for an extensive interview following the release of the Marshall Mathers LP 2.
Kanye West Talks On Creative Goals, Plans To Create A "Trillion-Dollar Company" Sep 24, 2013 at 04:14pm
The second part of Kanye West's extended interview with BBC Radio 1's Zane Lowe dropped today.
Kanye West's Yeezus may be not be performing too well on the charts, but nonetheless the album evoked strong sentiments from people, whether it's hatred or love, it seems like that's what 'Ye was going for.
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?10,563 Views94 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"4,969 Views16 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers3,505 Views19 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine3,815 Views18 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group12,102 Views28 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist20,276 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries7,059 Views15 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,116 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around11,875 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date4,079 Views20 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"8,015 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"9,908 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,136 Views25 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,902 Views0 Comments