Alright, y'all. The time has come. We're not gonna make too many audacious statements, but something about tonight feels rather historic. What a Time to Be Alive, as they say.
Since launching earlier this month, Apple Music has swept the rug from under TIDAL’s feet and made a markedly successful splash, delivering a diverse catalogue of options for their new Beats Radio 1 feature.
Apple Music has arrived. The service officially launched today, and simultaneously nabbed a big exclusive, with the release of Pharrell's new single "Freedom" on the platform.
Zane Lowe and Eminem have created some good dialogue in the past, and they'll join forces once more for the inaugural Beats 1 show on the newly-launched Apple Music streaming service.
Kanye West Speaks On His New Album, Destroying Exclusivity & "The Ye Button" With Zane Lowe Feb 26, 2015 at 04:55pm
We just heard Kanye West's new interview with Zane Lowe for BBC 1, and as expected it was full of inspirational, passionate, and hilarious moments.
Kanye West's original interview with Zane Lowe has made it's way into the canon of legendary Kanye West interviews, and we're hoping his latest sit down with the BBC radio personality will leave a similar mark on history.
We've reached a day and age when a new Kanye West interview is an event in and of itself. Thanks in part to his iconic "George Bush hates black people" quip in 2005 and a pair of headline-worthy outbursts two years ago, Mr.
Kanye West's interviews are generally more eventful than that of your average artists, and Zane Lowe interviews are generally a little more eventful than that of your average radio host's, so together, you get a pretty magical combination.
Childish Gambino is the latest rapper to sit down with Zane Lowe, and much like Jay Z, Eminem, and Kanye West before him, he tells some very intriguing stories during the sit-down.
Eminem Speaks On Success Of "Hi My Name Is," Not Compromising "Lyrical Integrity" Nov 19, 2013 at 06:12pm
Eminem sat down with Zane Lowe for an extensive interview following the release of the Marshall Mathers LP 2.
Kanye West Talks On Creative Goals, Plans To Create A "Trillion-Dollar Company" Sep 24, 2013 at 04:14pm
The second part of Kanye West's extended interview with BBC Radio 1's Zane Lowe dropped today.
Kanye West's Yeezus may be not be performing too well on the charts, but nonetheless the album evoked strong sentiments from people, whether it's hatred or love, it seems like that's what 'Ye was going for.
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title4,669 Views62 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit9,990 Views15 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"10,577 Views53 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine9,250 Views128 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month9,368 Views29 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks8,717 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped65,101 Views193 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20158,483 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"22,339 Views151 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments27,245 Views201 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?12,136 Views46 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"4,198 Views18 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,969 Views31 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title16,115 Views64 Comments