Since launching earlier this month, Apple Music has swept the rug from under TIDAL’s feet and made a markedly successful splash, delivering a diverse catalogue of options for their new Beats Radio 1 feature.
Apple Music has arrived. The service officially launched today, and simultaneously nabbed a big exclusive, with the release of Pharrell's new single "Freedom" on the platform.
Zane Lowe and Eminem have created some good dialogue in the past, and they'll join forces once more for the inaugural Beats 1 show on the newly-launched Apple Music streaming service.
Kanye West Speaks On His New Album, Destroying Exclusivity & "The Ye Button" With Zane Lowe Feb 26, 2015 at 04:55pm
We just heard Kanye West's new interview with Zane Lowe for BBC 1, and as expected it was full of inspirational, passionate, and hilarious moments.
Kanye West's original interview with Zane Lowe has made it's way into the canon of legendary Kanye West interviews, and we're hoping his latest sit down with the BBC radio personality will leave a similar mark on history.
We've reached a day and age when a new Kanye West interview is an event in and of itself. Thanks in part to his iconic "George Bush hates black people" quip in 2005 and a pair of headline-worthy outbursts two years ago, Mr.
Kanye West's interviews are generally more eventful than that of your average artists, and Zane Lowe interviews are generally a little more eventful than that of your average radio host's, so together, you get a pretty magical combination.
Childish Gambino is the latest rapper to sit down with Zane Lowe, and much like Jay Z, Eminem, and Kanye West before him, he tells some very intriguing stories during the sit-down.
Eminem Speaks On Success Of "Hi My Name Is," Not Compromising "Lyrical Integrity" Nov 19, 2013 at 06:12pm
Eminem sat down with Zane Lowe for an extensive interview following the release of the Marshall Mathers LP 2.
Kanye West Talks On Creative Goals, Plans To Create A "Trillion-Dollar Company" Sep 24, 2013 at 04:14pm
The second part of Kanye West's extended interview with BBC Radio 1's Zane Lowe dropped today.
Kanye West's Yeezus may be not be performing too well on the charts, but nonetheless the album evoked strong sentiments from people, whether it's hatred or love, it seems like that's what 'Ye was going for.
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week1,403 Views11 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers8,789 Views30 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit11,831 Views32 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,191 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20152,391 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign11,207 Views38 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK6,977 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL1,879 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"10,745 Views47 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida8,467 Views75 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show5,523 Views19 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,135 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More9,671 Views54 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album4,191 Views9 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow11,093 Views32 Comments
You may also like...
- Majid Jordan Feat. Drake "My Love" Video5,058 Views