Kanye West Speaks On His New Album, Destroying Exclusivity & "The Ye Button" With Zane Lowe Feb 26, 2015 at 04:55pm
We just heard Kanye West's new interview with Zane Lowe for BBC 1, and as expected it was full of inspirational, passionate, and hilarious moments.
Kanye West's original interview with Zane Lowe has made it's way into the canon of legendary Kanye West interviews, and we're hoping his latest sit down with the BBC radio personality will leave a similar mark on history.
We've reached a day and age when a new Kanye West interview is an event in and of itself. Thanks in part to his iconic "George Bush hates black people" quip in 2005 and a pair of headline-worthy outbursts two years ago, Mr.
Kanye West's interviews are generally more eventful than that of your average artists, and Zane Lowe interviews are generally a little more eventful than that of your average radio host's, so together, you get a pretty magical combination.
Childish Gambino is the latest rapper to sit down with Zane Lowe, and much like Jay Z, Eminem, and Kanye West before him, he tells some very intriguing stories during the sit-down.
The third part of Eminem's interview with Zane Lowe has dropped, as they continue their conversation about "The Marshall Mathers LP 2," with Eminem talking about writing lyrics sober, working with Royce Da 5'9" for Bad Meets Evil, "Love Game" with Kendrick Lam
Eminem Speaks On Success Of "Hi My Name Is," Not Compromising "Lyrical Integrity" Nov 19, 2013 at 06:12pm
Eminem sat down with Zane Lowe for an extensive interview following the release of the Marshall Mathers LP 2.
Here goes the final segment of Kanye West's four-part interview with Zane Lowe. In this part, we hear Kanye talk on paparazzi, liking things that are dope ("Dopeness is what I like the most. People who wanna make things as dope as possible.
Kanye West drops some more intellectual gems on fans in part three of his interview with Zane Lowe. "If you a Kanye West fan, you not a fan of me, you a fan of yourself. You will believe in yourself.
Kanye West Talks On Creative Goals, Plans To Create A "Trillion-Dollar Company" Sep 24, 2013 at 04:14pm
The second part of Kanye West's extended interview with BBC Radio 1's Zane Lowe dropped today.
In part two of Kanye West's extended interview with Zane Lowe, the rapper continues to discuss his creativity and his aspirations for it.
Kanye West's Yeezus may be not be performing too well on the charts, but nonetheless the album evoked strong sentiments from people, whether it's hatred or love, it seems like that's what 'Ye was going for.
Kanye West's interview with BBC Radio's Zane Lowe is being released in four parts. In the first part, Yeezy talks about making a polarizing album with "Yeezus" and pushing the boundaries of music in his rap career.What do y'all think of this video?
- Madonna Wishes She Didn't Kiss Drake At Coachella9,466 Views29 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 25 - May 1754 Views1 Comment
- Kanye West Changes His Album Title18,074 Views64 Comments
- See The Tracklist To Jamie Foxx's "Hollywood: A Story Of A Dozen Roses"4,416 Views13 Comments
- Beyonce Signs 3 Teenagers For $1.5 Million12,256 Views20 Comments
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"3,276 Views22 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL5,604 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Raised Over $600K On Kickstarter For Their New Album7,086 Views38 Comments
- Barter 6 Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne28,049 Views61 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song12,202 Views30 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit10,706 Views24 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201435,200 Views22 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2nd 8,613 Views14 Comments
- Tyga Reportedly Owes Ex-Landlord Over $120K12,325 Views61 Comments
- Top-10 NFL Sneakerheads811 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- The Game Feat. DeJ Loaf "Ryda" Video5,940 Views