Kanye West Speaks On His New Album, Destroying Exclusivity & "The Ye Button" With Zane Lowe Feb 26, 2015 at 04:55pm
We just heard Kanye West's new interview with Zane Lowe for BBC 1, and as expected it was full of inspirational, passionate, and hilarious moments.
Kanye West's original interview with Zane Lowe has made it's way into the canon of legendary Kanye West interviews, and we're hoping his latest sit down with the BBC radio personality will leave a similar mark on history.
We've reached a day and age when a new Kanye West interview is an event in and of itself. Thanks in part to his iconic "George Bush hates black people" quip in 2005 and a pair of headline-worthy outbursts two years ago, Mr.
Kanye West's interviews are generally more eventful than that of your average artists, and Zane Lowe interviews are generally a little more eventful than that of your average radio host's, so together, you get a pretty magical combination.
Childish Gambino is the latest rapper to sit down with Zane Lowe, and much like Jay Z, Eminem, and Kanye West before him, he tells some very intriguing stories during the sit-down.
The third part of Eminem's interview with Zane Lowe has dropped, as they continue their conversation about "The Marshall Mathers LP 2," with Eminem talking about writing lyrics sober, working with Royce Da 5'9" for Bad Meets Evil, "Love Game" with Kendrick Lam
Eminem Speaks On Success Of "Hi My Name Is," Not Compromising "Lyrical Integrity" Nov 19, 2013 at 06:12pm
Eminem sat down with Zane Lowe for an extensive interview following the release of the Marshall Mathers LP 2.
Here goes the final segment of Kanye West's four-part interview with Zane Lowe. In this part, we hear Kanye talk on paparazzi, liking things that are dope ("Dopeness is what I like the most. People who wanna make things as dope as possible.
Kanye West drops some more intellectual gems on fans in part three of his interview with Zane Lowe. "If you a Kanye West fan, you not a fan of me, you a fan of yourself. You will believe in yourself.
Kanye West Talks On Creative Goals, Plans To Create A "Trillion-Dollar Company" Sep 24, 2013 at 04:14pm
The second part of Kanye West's extended interview with BBC Radio 1's Zane Lowe dropped today.
In part two of Kanye West's extended interview with Zane Lowe, the rapper continues to discuss his creativity and his aspirations for it.
Kanye West's Yeezus may be not be performing too well on the charts, but nonetheless the album evoked strong sentiments from people, whether it's hatred or love, it seems like that's what 'Ye was going for.
Kanye West's interview with BBC Radio's Zane Lowe is being released in four parts. In the first part, Yeezy talks about making a polarizing album with "Yeezus" and pushing the boundaries of music in his rap career.What do y'all think of this video?
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"1,617 Views18 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo2,416 Views18 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case2,578 Views4 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University20,146 Views48 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella9,460 Views31 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death12,848 Views40 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO39,649 Views93 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,373 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks6,863 Views16 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork13,742 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,259 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,750 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 189,361 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges12,966 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,792 Views3 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all474 Views