Kanye West Speaks On His New Album, Destroying Exclusivity & "The Ye Button" With Zane Lowe Feb 26, 2015 at 04:55pm
We just heard Kanye West's new interview with Zane Lowe for BBC 1, and as expected it was full of inspirational, passionate, and hilarious moments.
Kanye West's original interview with Zane Lowe has made it's way into the canon of legendary Kanye West interviews, and we're hoping his latest sit down with the BBC radio personality will leave a similar mark on history.
We've reached a day and age when a new Kanye West interview is an event in and of itself. Thanks in part to his iconic "George Bush hates black people" quip in 2005 and a pair of headline-worthy outbursts two years ago, Mr.
Kanye West's interviews are generally more eventful than that of your average artists, and Zane Lowe interviews are generally a little more eventful than that of your average radio host's, so together, you get a pretty magical combination.
Childish Gambino is the latest rapper to sit down with Zane Lowe, and much like Jay Z, Eminem, and Kanye West before him, he tells some very intriguing stories during the sit-down.
The third part of Eminem's interview with Zane Lowe has dropped, as they continue their conversation about "The Marshall Mathers LP 2," with Eminem talking about writing lyrics sober, working with Royce Da 5'9" for Bad Meets Evil, "Love Game" with Kendrick Lam
Eminem Speaks On Success Of "Hi My Name Is," Not Compromising "Lyrical Integrity" Nov 19, 2013 at 06:12pm
Eminem sat down with Zane Lowe for an extensive interview following the release of the Marshall Mathers LP 2.
Here goes the final segment of Kanye West's four-part interview with Zane Lowe. In this part, we hear Kanye talk on paparazzi, liking things that are dope ("Dopeness is what I like the most. People who wanna make things as dope as possible.
Kanye West drops some more intellectual gems on fans in part three of his interview with Zane Lowe. "If you a Kanye West fan, you not a fan of me, you a fan of yourself. You will believe in yourself.
Kanye West Talks On Creative Goals, Plans To Create A "Trillion-Dollar Company" Sep 24, 2013 at 04:14pm
The second part of Kanye West's extended interview with BBC Radio 1's Zane Lowe dropped today.
In part two of Kanye West's extended interview with Zane Lowe, the rapper continues to discuss his creativity and his aspirations for it.
Kanye West's Yeezus may be not be performing too well on the charts, but nonetheless the album evoked strong sentiments from people, whether it's hatred or love, it seems like that's what 'Ye was going for.
Kanye West's interview with BBC Radio's Zane Lowe is being released in four parts. In the first part, Yeezy talks about making a polarizing album with "Yeezus" and pushing the boundaries of music in his rap career.What do y'all think of this video?
- Stream Wale's New Album "The Album About Nothing"3 Views0 Comments
- Stream Ludacris' New Album "Ludaversal"20 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music14,161 Views29 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles13,245 Views52 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL32,044 Views62 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?17,138 Views69 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More2,688 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks5,574 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,878 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date3,966 Views22 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs4,986 Views15 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram31,956 Views70 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour4,546 Views13 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game8,751 Views28 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 302,721 Views5 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views