Hustle Gang rappers Yung Booke, T.I., Young Dro, Spodee and Shad Da God teamed up to shoot a music video for the G.D.O.D. 2 that's picked up some traction "I Do The Most." Depending who you ask, doing "too much" might be a good or bad thing.
Did you enjoy Yung Booke's contributions to this video? Can you dig it? Hit up HNHH Artist No7988's profile page for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes. Check out HNHH Artist No7988's Facebook and Twitter.
- Beyonce Signs 3 Teenagers For $1.5 Million2,266 Views6 Comments
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"2,048 Views20 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL3,915 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Raised Over $600K On Kickstarter For Their New Album6,574 Views37 Comments
- Barter 6 Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne25,323 Views61 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song11,656 Views29 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit9,931 Views19 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201433,140 Views22 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2nd 7,992 Views14 Comments
- Tyga Reportedly Owes Ex-Landlord Over $120K11,708 Views60 Comments
- Top-10 NFL Sneakerheads755 Views0 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 25 - May 1)10,556 Views6 Comments
- Chief Keef & Lil Durk Are Working On New Music19,785 Views69 Comments
- Killer Mike Pens Op-Ed On Baltimore & Freddie Gray3,795 Views30 Comments