Hustle Gang rappers Yung Booke, T.I., Young Dro, Spodee and Shad Da God teamed up to shoot a music video for the G.D.O.D. 2 that's picked up some traction "I Do The Most." Depending who you ask, doing "too much" might be a good or bad thing.
Did you enjoy Yung Booke's contributions to this video? Can you dig it? Hit up HNHH Artist No7988's profile page for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes. Check out HNHH Artist No7988's Facebook and Twitter.
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"4,482 Views14 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast3,052 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon4,176 Views15 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour4,887 Views21 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1214 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance16,311 Views86 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"13,982 Views180 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance15,000 Views33 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm17,756 Views171 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest989 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 10,141 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall4,101 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”31,130 Views147 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail34,573 Views93 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder26,033 Views71 Comments
You may also like...