Now that Your Old Droog has been revealed to be his own man, and not Nas in disguise, he's free to show his considerable skills in freestyles at radio stations. His latest has him heading up to Shade 45 to kick a cipher on Tony Touch's Toca Tuesdays program.
Your Old Droog reemerges after a lengthy absence for a brand new episode of "Just Rhymin'" with DJ Skizz. Freestyling briefly over Skizz's own "Light Years" instrumental, Droog reminds listeners why he's one to be on the lookout for.
Last night, previously mysterious rapper Your Old Droog (who many believed to be Nas in disguise) silenced conspiracy theorists by performing his first concert at New York's Webster Hall.
Ever since his debut tape surfaced on the web a few months ago, mysterious MC Your Old Droog has been met by almost-inevitable Nas comparisons.
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram1,894 Views0 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour632 Views0 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game2,368 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 30820 Views0 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex3,547 Views0 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup2,082 Views0 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y Announce Joint "#2009" Mixtape4,966 Views0 Comments
- 30 Essential Future Mixtape Tracks5,971 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna & Nicki Minaj Support Launch Of Jay Z's TIDAL Streaming Service6,954 Views0 Comments
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks7,768 Views37 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks5,267 Views3 Comments
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Sh*t, I Don't Go Outside"14,340 Views38 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown30,856 Views44 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts23,590 Views43 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son12,667 Views17 Comments
You may also like...
- Nardwuar Vs. Mike WiLL Made It596 Views