Young Roddy is picking up steam as we take the turn into mid-summer, releasing the quality "Pay Homage" last week and now the supremely soulful "Apologies."
Young Roddy has been extremely quiet when it comes to releasing new music lately. In fact, the only track we’ve heard from the Jet Life setter this year was January’s release “Stay Up” featuring Trademark Da Skydiver.
It's been more than a minute since the Jet Life advocate and Curren$y's best friend Young Roddy dropped off his Legal Dealing EP. The rapper comes back today with a loose joint that features fellow Jet Life and smoking connoisseur Trademark Da Skydiver.
The super villain is a tried and true trope in hip-hop, with artists such as MF DOOM mining the psyches of the deranged and often ludicrous comic book arch-nemeses.
On July 3rd, Le$ and Cookin' Soul will release their collaborative project ACE. From the tape, we've heard "Come Up," which features Le$' frequent collaborator Curren$y, and now "Bout It" is here, starring fellow Jet Lifer Young Roddy.
Curren$y, the Jet Life captain, let go some new music from his friends yesterday, Young Roddy and Trademark Da Skydiver. The two representatives teamed up for "Legal Tender."
Just under a month ago, Young Roddy shared his Route The Ruler mixtape. Today, he's shared the project's first video, a clip for "While The Gettin Good," which also features fellow Jet Life rapper Curren$y.
Young Roddy puts together a new visual to the Monstabeatz-produced track "Certified", which is from his and Curren$y's joint mixtape "Bales".Watch Young Roddy "Certified" Video - it's the latest video from Young Roddy, having dropped on Thursday, January 16th,
Listen to Best Believe, the latest track from Trademark Da Skydiver, featuring Young Roddy. The cut dropped on Tuesday, November 12th, 2013. Trademark Da Skydiver's future brightens with every new release, and Best Believe certainly isn't an exception.
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"7,220 Views31 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 261,851 Views5 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 5,927 Views42 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown4,198 Views13 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio15,509 Views20 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy19,800 Views87 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series4,950 Views10 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter2,992 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s19,337 Views119 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together4,652 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile7,671 Views29 Comments
- Joe Jackson Has Reportedly Suffered A Stroke2,982 Views24 Comments
- Top-15 Nike Kobe X Elite Low iDs On Instagram1,204 Views0 Comments
- Stream Gunplay's Debut Album "Living Legend"4,350 Views19 Comments
- Styles P Opens Up About His Daughter's Suicide23,414 Views58 Comments