After seeing Action Bronson and Chance The Rapper's hilarious "Baby Blue" video last week, we're given our second "Coming To America" homage of the week in the form of Young Dolph's latest track.
Back in December, Starlito released the album Black Sheep Don’t Grin, which featured the track “Don’t Do It” with Kevin Gates on it.
Project Pat has an appearance or two on Juicy J's new mixtape Blue Dream & Lean 2, and if that wasn't enough, we're premiering another new cut from the Three 6 Mafia rapper today, with Big Trill and Young Dolph.
DJ Scream knows how to break records, and as a result, he knows how to put one together. We've seen him assemble crew records before, always taking the chemistry of the rappers involved into account, and providing the right production for the collab.
HNHH is happy to premiere the official remix to Young Dolph’s latest street banger “Preach”, featuring Young Jeezy and the MMG bawse, Rick Ross.
Today, South Memphis-bred Young Dolph came through with "Make The World Go Around" featuring Shy Glizzy. This street rap is simple and catchy and definitely the type of song to play while driving around.
If you're not familiar yet with Virginia native Young Money Yawn, we're trying to change that. We've posted one leak off his upcoming mixtape, a Gangsta Grillz project, and today we've got the premiere on his latest mixtape cut which features Young Dolph.
With Hood Billionaire due out in twenty days time, Rick Ross is going full force on the promo. The MMG bawse delivered a new record last night off the album, "Nickel Rock" featuring Boosie Badazz (who has been rounding up a ton of features lately).
Polo Donatello delivered his first official mixtape today, Ding!, which had the hosting duties covered by DJ Holiday. The fairly new rapper recruited a few guests for the effort, among them, the 300 affiliate SD, Young Dolph, Johnny Cinco, Don Trip and more.
Gucci Mane maybe incarcerated, but that doesn't stop him from pushing out new content on the reg.
Yesterday, Young Dolph dropped his great Cross Country Trappin tape, which features contributions from Gucci Mane, 2 Chainz, Migos and Paul Wall. Now we've got the CDQ version of the Migos collaboration, "Thank Tha Plug."
Despite being locked up since last September, Gucci Mane has continued his prolific output from behind bars. Unsurprisingly, the rapper was sitting on a heap of unreleased material before he was arrested.
Turk of the Hot Boys decides to grab a couple guest verses for the remix to "Rack Attack". The Oddz N Endz-produced track gets some 16s from Louisiana Cash, Don Trip and Young Dolph. Quotable lyrics:
After Rich The Kid's "Jumpin' Like Jordan" received a huge remix, the ATL artist decided to get the attention back on him and deliver some new music.
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks558 Views3 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade264 Views4 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date1,254 Views10 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs1,988 Views14 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram12,744 Views50 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour2,306 Views9 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game4,467 Views19 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 301,318 Views2 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex4,612 Views14 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup2,544 Views0 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y Announce Joint "#2009" Mixtape6,310 Views35 Comments
- 30 Essential Future Mixtape Tracks6,854 Views16 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna & Nicki Minaj Support Launch Of Jay Z's TIDAL Streaming Service8,373 Views30 Comments
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks8,091 Views38 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks5,534 Views4 Comments
You may also like...