At the end of last month, Young Dolph shared his new tape 16 Zips, departing from his High Class Street Music series but keeping the aim of those tapes alive and well with another batch of luxuriant trap gems.
After appearing on Troy Ave's recent remix of "Real N*gga" alongside his Hustle Gang affiliate T.I. and Young Lito, Young Dolph returns to his 16 Zips mixtape today.
After taking on Rico Richie's "Poppin" for a remix, Troy Ave returns today with a remix of his own record. He revives "Real N*gga" by tacking on Young Dolph, T.I. and BSB crew's own Young Lito.
Young Dolph follows up February's mixtape, High Class Street Music 5 (The Plug Best Friend), with 16 Zips. The new tape features production from the like sof Zaytoven, TM-88, Cassius Jay, Drumma Boy, and Izze The Producer.
Que has been consistently putting out great records since breaking through with "OG Bobby Johnson," but he unfortunately hasn't reached that level of success with a subsequent single.
Last month, Paul Wall appeared alongside his Mo City comrade Slim Thug in Young Dolph's "Down South Hustlers" video, and today, Dolph returns the favor. The Memphis native guests in The People's Champ's new video for "Don't Spill It."
Young Goldie is a 19-year old rapper who hails from Baltimore-- not exactly a hotbed for rappers, although we've seen a notable name or two (?) rise up from the city, probably the most well-known is King Los though.
Although Young Dolph hails from Memphis, he's got plenty of connects in the other main hubs for Southern rap: Atlanta and Houston.
Back in April, we had the pleasure of premiering the star-studded remix of Ray Jr's "Same Crew," which featured Dej Loaf, Young Dolph, Machine Gun Kelly and Troy Ave.
As great as Young Dolph, 2 Chainz and Juicy J's recent track "Pulled Up" is, the video is even better. Featuring the comedic talents of DC Young Fly, this one's a must-watch, even for those who aren't fans of Dolph's music.
At the age of 42, Project Pat continues to make a strong impact in this music industry. With his new album Mista Don’t Play 2: Everythangs Money still fresh in rotation, Pat decides to come through and share a new video for “The
As the hook of Ray Jr's track "Same Crew" goes "different city, but I'm with the same niggas," it's only right that he got a guest list this eclectic for the remix. Dej Loaf, Young Dolph, Machine Gun Kelly and Troy Ave all show up for verses, making this
Another album released a day early? After Tyler, The Creator and others dropped their projects a day before the originally-announced date, Young Thug has followed suit with Barter 6.
Cap 1 decides to call on frequent collaborators Young Dolph & OJ Da Juiceman for his newest offering “Trampoline Trap.”
After seeing Action Bronson and Chance The Rapper's hilarious "Baby Blue" video last week, we're given our second "Coming To America" homage of the week in the form of Young Dolph's latest track.
2 Chainz put out T.R.U. Jack City at the end of January, and now we get a video to one of the mixtape's signature cuts, "Trap House Stalkin". In the video, 2 Chainz is whipping up work in a smoky trap house surrounded by bad bitches.
Back in December, Starlito released the album Black Sheep Don’t Grin, which featured the track “Don’t Do It” with Kevin Gates on it.
After taking a mulligan following Gucci Mane's incarceration, Young Dolph is once again poised to be the next big thing out of Memphis (though he's neck and neck with Snootie Wild) once again.
Project Pat has an appearance or two on Juicy J's new mixtape Blue Dream & Lean 2, and if that wasn't enough, we're premiering another new cut from the Three 6 Mafia rapper today, with Big Trill and Young Dolph.
DJ Scream knows how to break records, and as a result, he knows how to put one together. We've seen him assemble crew records before, always taking the chemistry of the rappers involved into account, and providing the right production for the collab.
On Ca$h Out's recent Kitchens & Choppas mixtape, the ATL native linked up with Memphis' Young Dolph (who seems to spend almost as much time in Atlanta as he does in his hometown) for a track called "Back Door." Now, a video has arrived.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal7,517 Views43 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"3,909 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"15,008 Views70 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,290 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date35,969 Views183 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)1,323 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test3,647 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"4,073 Views16 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness8,818 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed8,493 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party8,759 Views43 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,597 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"5,228 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs8,342 Views27 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"3,266 Views14 Comments