LIl Durk's debut album, Remeber My Name, is quickly approaching its June 2nd release date, and today he shares a video for a track that won't appear on the project. It's called "Don't I," features Carlito and was produced by drill stalwart Young Chop.
Maybach Music-signee Fat Trel just dropped the visuals for Chop Squad DJ-produced "Young Niggaz." In the video, directed by Lucas Saulsbury, Trel drives his white Benz and raps about the gangster lifestyle in a variety of locations, including under a freeway o
A few days ago, Chopsquad affiliate Johnny May Cash dropped off his new mixtape My Last Days, which featured guest spots from YB, King Rell, SD, Ca$h Out and Jrock, and production from Young Chop, among others. Today a video for the tape's "JUGG" arrives.
On Tuesday, Johnny May Cash will drop his new tape entitled My Last Days, and today he gets us hype for the project in the most convincing way possible: sharing a new, Young Chop-produced heater.
Drake said nothing was the same and Johnny May Cash may agree, because for him it's a difference. Today Johnny May Cash drops the video to his most recent Young Chop-produced single, "It's A Difference." The song is featuring Rampage.
With Still, his debut album that dropped a couple of months ago, Chicago producer Yougn Chop got the chance to curate a full-length collection of music on his own.
Young Chop has been a long-time collaborator and supporter of Chief Keef, the two basically got their fame hand-in-hand thanks to the viral "I Don't Like." When Chop stopped by for an interview the other week, he spoke on first connecting with Keef back in 20
Young Chop is known for his hit production, but lately he's been attempting a career as a solo artist and releasing new records.
On Monday night, Lil Bibby announced his new project, Free Crack 2, as well as dropped the official cover art for the DJ Drama-hosted project. It looks like his EP, The Book, is on hold for now, so let Crack 2 season begin.
Lil Durk is currently working on his Def Jam debut, as well as a possible follow up to Signed To The Streets. Whichever we get first, there's sure to be some interesting collaborations in tow.
Of all the bangers on Lil Reese's 2013 tape Supa Savage, the Young Chop-produced "Irrelevant" might hit the hardest. The track's now gotten a dark video courtesy of director Paul John. Watch above.
The latest episode of Noisey's on-going documentary on Chicago's drill scene/rap scene, "Chiraq" has arrived. In the last episode (episode 5) we met up with Vic Mensa and the SAVEMONEY crew as they attempted to get their friend Joey Purp out of jail.
Freddie drops a visual for his new Young Chop-produced track, "Deuces". Directed by Danny Manhattan.Check out Freddie Gibbs "Deuces" Video, the latest visual from Freddie Gibbs, released on Wednesday, December 18th, 2013.
The latest visual from Lil Durk's recent "Signed To The Streets" project, directed by Soundman and produced by Young Chop. Peep Lil Durk "Bang Bros" Video, the latest visual from Lil Durk. It dropped on Saturday, October 19th, 2013.
VladTV recently caught up with rising Chicago emcee Lil Herb to discuss his upcoming project, "Welcome To Fazoland", which will feature production from Don Cannon, No I.D., Zaytoven and Young Chop. Let us know what you think, folks.
Wyclef drops visuals for his track "Bang Bang Bang" which looks at Chicago youth violence issues and features Young Chop & Jack RedWas the inclusion of Young Chop, Jack Red a good call? Are y'all feeling this one?
The latest visual from Johnny May Cash, produced by Darrel Jackson, shot by Elevator and edited by Say It Ain't Toinne and Elevator with a guest appearance from Young Chop. How do y'all feel about the collabo with Young Chop?
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled1,219 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears3,822 Views17 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon16,414 Views72 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"11,556 Views48 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"12,989 Views26 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th12,582 Views27 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"8,017 Views26 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show9,877 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks5,691 Views2 Comments
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday10,075 Views33 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month11,105 Views41 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show23,774 Views31 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today7,730 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj70,553 Views254 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal154,348 Views862 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Previews "Energy" Video1,018 Views