Although he once claimed to be "so Chi" that you thought he was bashful, Kanye West isn't frequently thought of as a quintessential Chicago rapper, with his global fame often overshadowing his ties to his hometown. Mr.
Before Lil Durk drops off his next album Remember My Name, the Chicago rapper maybe blessing the streets with a new mixtape, and its with a hit-producer too.
Young Chop On Chief Keef's Parting With Interscope: "How Did They Drop Him? He Sold 200,000" Nov 7, 2014 at 07:51pm
Chief Keef's signing with Interscope records was reportedly worth $6 million dollars, but while the figure made headlines at the time, so did the conditions.
Last night we highlighted one cut off Young Chop's new album Still, the Ty Dolla $ign and Cap 1-featured "Ain't Fuckin With Her." If that record peaked your interest as to what else Chop has in store, we've got you covered as Spotify has released an official
Chief Keef Shares Tracklist For The Largely Self-Produced "Back From The Dead 2" Mixtape Oct 12, 2014 at 04:33pm
While dropping loose tracks sporadically throughout the last year, it's been a while since we've been given a new project from Chief Keef, and even longer still, one that felt complete.
Back in May, we learned of Fredo Santana's upcoming album Walking Legend when he released the track "Coming Up." "That's A No No," which featured Lil Reese, followed, and now we've got the full tracklist from the project.
Depending on who you ask, Kanye West's 2013 album Yeezus was either among the best albums of the year or, as 50 Cent recently put it, "weird." The album sparked controversy for its harsh, experimental qualities, and now Young Chop, who worked on some of the
This feature highlights a hand-picked selection of some of the bigger tracks of the week. We have chosen a few of the tracks that landed within our top 10 most played, focusing on those that stood out, and left room for discussion.
Young Chop made his name with Chief Keef, but following the GBE rapper's debut album, Finally Rich, Chop has been focusing on developing his own team of artists. One of the rappers he's putting on is fellow Chicago native, YB.
With the school year already in session we've been seeing rappers get busy too-- albums are dropping one by one, and there are more to come, with Drake's Nothing Was The Same in ten days, and MMG's Self Made 3 prior to that, Danny Brown's OLD finally on the wa
2012’s Don’t Be S.A.F.E. flew under the radar for the hip-hop masses. Aside from smash hits “Female$ Welcomed” and “All Gold Everything”, nobody quite knew the true identity of Trinidad James.
After months of anticipation, Chief Keef finally released Bang Pt. 2 on his 18th birthday, August 15th. Bang Pt. 2 is Sosa’s first project following the release of his major-label debut album Finally Rich, and much has happened since that time.
Young Chop has been a busy man since he made a name for himself with Chief Keef's hits "I Don't Like" and "Love Sosa". He's since worked with the likes of Gucci Mane, French Montana, Cassie, Pusha T, Ace Hood and more.
Remember when Young Chop got super angry at Kanye West for changing up his beat for the "I Dont Like (Remix)"?
- Top Tracks: April 13 - April 191,937 Views3 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment17,164 Views64 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician8,526 Views76 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist7,067 Views22 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,536 Views3 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled4,481 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine3,353 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University14,694 Views50 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2015,261 Views37 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up45,828 Views122 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"5,666 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"10,397 Views13 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2013,908 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers588 Views0 Comments
- Lil Durk Shares Artwork, Release Date For "Remember My Name"7,994 Views35 Comments