Before Lil Durk drops off his next album Remember My Name, the Chicago rapper maybe blessing the streets with a new mixtape, and its with a hit-producer too.
Young Chop On Chief Keef's Parting With Interscope: "How Did They Drop Him? He Sold 200,000" Nov 7, 2014 at 07:51 PM
Chief Keef's signing with Interscope records was reportedly worth $6 million dollars, but while the figure made headlines at the time, so did the conditions.
Last night we highlighted one cut off Young Chop's new album Still, the Ty Dolla $ign and Cap 1-featured "Ain't Fuckin With Her." If that record peaked your interest as to what else Chop has in store, we've got you covered as Spotify has released an official
Chief Keef Shares Tracklist For The Largely Self-Produced "Back From The Dead 2" Mixtape Oct 12, 2014 at 04:33 PM
While dropping loose tracks sporadically throughout the last year, it's been a while since we've been given a new project from Chief Keef, and even longer still, one that felt complete.
Back in May, we learned of Fredo Santana's upcoming album Walking Legend when he released the track "Coming Up." "That's A No No," which featured Lil Reese, followed, and now we've got the full tracklist from the project.
Depending on who you ask, Kanye West's 2013 album Yeezus was either among the best albums of the year or, as 50 Cent recently put it, "weird." The album sparked controversy for its harsh, experimental qualities, and now Young Chop, who worked on some of the
This feature highlights a hand-picked selection of some of the bigger tracks of the week. We have chosen a few of the tracks that landed within our top 10 most played, focusing on those that stood out, and left room for discussion.
Young Chop made his name with Chief Keef, but following the GBE rapper's debut album, Finally Rich, Chop has been focusing on developing his own team of artists. One of the rappers he's putting on is fellow Chicago native, YB.
With the school year already in session we've been seeing rappers get busy too-- albums are dropping one by one, and there are more to come, with Drake's Nothing Was The Same in ten days, and MMG's Self Made 3 prior to that, Danny Brown's OLD finally on the wa
2012’s Don’t Be S.A.F.E. flew under the radar for the hip-hop masses. Aside from smash hits “Female$ Welcomed” and “All Gold Everything”, nobody quite knew the true identity of Trinidad James.
After months of anticipation, Chief Keef finally released Bang Pt. 2 on his 18th birthday, August 15th. Bang Pt. 2 is Sosa’s first project following the release of his major-label debut album Finally Rich, and much has happened since that time.
Young Chop has been a busy man since he made a name for himself with Chief Keef's hits "I Don't Like" and "Love Sosa". He's since worked with the likes of Gucci Mane, French Montana, Cassie, Pusha T, Ace Hood and more.
Remember when Young Chop got super angry at Kanye West for changing up his beat for the "I Dont Like (Remix)"?
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"1,665 Views10 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 136 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery1,419 Views14 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"2,230 Views12 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue4,231 Views13 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 8,613 Views26 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way10,271 Views64 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 287,627 Views32 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month5,304 Views17 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 1008,178 Views84 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 4,262 Views29 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video4,558 Views18 Comments
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates2,525 Views8 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"4,473 Views17 Comments