We've heard "Like Me," "What Your Life Like" and "Tryna Tryna," and now comes time to stream the entirety of Lil Durk's Def Jam debut, Remember The Name. The 12-track deluxe edition is up on Spotify today, so get to it (below).
Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
Another week, another fresh crop of songs raiding our Top Ten. Let’s get to it. 10) Omarion ft. DeJ Loaf, Trey Songz, Ty Dolla $ign and Rick Ross – Post To Be (Remix)
Although he once claimed to be "so Chi" that you thought he was bashful, Kanye West isn't frequently thought of as a quintessential Chicago rapper, with his global fame often overshadowing his ties to his hometown. Mr.
Before Lil Durk drops off his next album Remember My Name, the Chicago rapper maybe blessing the streets with a new mixtape, and its with a hit-producer too.
Young Chop On Chief Keef's Parting With Interscope: "How Did They Drop Him? He Sold 200,000" Nov 7, 2014 at 07:51pm
Chief Keef's signing with Interscope records was reportedly worth $6 million dollars, but while the figure made headlines at the time, so did the conditions.
Last night we highlighted one cut off Young Chop's new album Still, the Ty Dolla $ign and Cap 1-featured "Ain't Fuckin With Her." If that record peaked your interest as to what else Chop has in store, we've got you covered as Spotify has released an official
Chief Keef Shares Tracklist For The Largely Self-Produced "Back From The Dead 2" Mixtape Oct 12, 2014 at 04:33pm
While dropping loose tracks sporadically throughout the last year, it's been a while since we've been given a new project from Chief Keef, and even longer still, one that felt complete.
Back in May, we learned of Fredo Santana's upcoming album Walking Legend when he released the track "Coming Up." "That's A No No," which featured Lil Reese, followed, and now we've got the full tracklist from the project.
Depending on who you ask, Kanye West's 2013 album Yeezus was either among the best albums of the year or, as 50 Cent recently put it, "weird." The album sparked controversy for its harsh, experimental qualities, and now Young Chop, who worked on some of the
This feature highlights a hand-picked selection of some of the bigger tracks of the week. We have chosen a few of the tracks that landed within our top 10 most played, focusing on those that stood out, and left room for discussion.
Young Chop made his name with Chief Keef, but following the GBE rapper's debut album, Finally Rich, Chop has been focusing on developing his own team of artists. One of the rappers he's putting on is fellow Chicago native, YB.
With the school year already in session we've been seeing rappers get busy too-- albums are dropping one by one, and there are more to come, with Drake's Nothing Was The Same in ten days, and MMG's Self Made 3 prior to that, Danny Brown's OLD finally on the wa
2012’s Don’t Be S.A.F.E. flew under the radar for the hip-hop masses. Aside from smash hits “Female$ Welcomed” and “All Gold Everything”, nobody quite knew the true identity of Trinidad James.
After months of anticipation, Chief Keef finally released Bang Pt. 2 on his 18th birthday, August 15th. Bang Pt. 2 is Sosa’s first project following the release of his major-label debut album Finally Rich, and much has happened since that time.
Young Chop has been a busy man since he made a name for himself with Chief Keef's hits "I Don't Like" and "Love Sosa". He's since worked with the likes of Gucci Mane, French Montana, Cassie, Pusha T, Ace Hood and more.
Remember when Young Chop got super angry at Kanye West for changing up his beat for the "I Dont Like (Remix)"?
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 1,566 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night8,059 Views36 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"11,910 Views55 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix746 Views1 Comment
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"1,354 Views13 Comments
- A New 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 Rumored To Release This Year2,678 Views0 Comments
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"3,161 Views25 Comments
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP4,001 Views9 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"10,926 Views46 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame3,780 Views24 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland20,137 Views23 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties15,815 Views40 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne40,604 Views177 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat2,953 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour7,369 Views11 Comments
You may also like...