On Monday night, Lil Bibby announced his new project, Free Crack 2, as well as dropped the official cover art for the DJ Drama-hosted project. It looks like his EP, The Book, is on hold for now, so let Crack 2 season begin.
DJ Holiday brings us the radio premiere of 2014 XXL Freshman Lil Durk's new summer single "Party," which features Young Thug over production from Young Chop, a popping combination in the current rap climate, to say the least. Can you dig it, though?
Lil Durk is currently working on his Def Jam debut, as well as a possible follow up to Signed To The Streets. Whichever we get first, there's sure to be some interesting collaborations in tow.
Depending on who you ask, Kanye West's 2013 album Yeezus was either among the best albums of the year or, as 50 Cent recently put it, "weird." The album sparked controversy for its harsh, experimental qualities, and now Young Chop, who worked on some of the
Of all the bangers on Lil Reese's 2013 tape Supa Savage, the Young Chop-produced "Irrelevant" might hit the hardest. The track's now gotten a dark video courtesy of director Paul John. Watch above.
This feature highlights a hand-picked selection of some of the bigger tracks of the week. We have chosen a few of the tracks that landed within our top 10 most played, focusing on those that stood out, and left room for discussion.
This remix of "Shoot" is another standout from Fat Trel's new GLEESH mixtape, featuring his MMG boss Rick Ross over production from Young Chop (cop the whole tape in our mixtape section). How's it compare to the original track, though?
The latest episode of Noisey's on-going documentary on Chicago's drill scene/rap scene, "Chiraq" has arrived. In the last episode (episode 5) we met up with Vic Mensa and the SAVEMONEY crew as they attempted to get their friend Joey Purp out of jail.
Young Chop made his name with Chief Keef, but following the GBE rapper's debut album, Finally Rich, Chop has been focusing on developing his own team of artists. One of the rappers he's putting on is fellow Chicago native, YB.
Bump I'm Rich (Remix), the latest cut from Red Cafe which features Ace Hood, French Montana & Jeremih on the assist. It dropped on Tuesday, January 21st, 2014. Red Cafe's horizons are broadening with each new release, and I'm Rich (Remix) is no exception.
Cap-1 delivers his Young Chop-produced track, "They Know" in its full CDQ form. The 2 Chainz and Ty Dolla $ign-assisted cut is likely to appear on the rapper's upcoming Caviar Dreams mixtape, which drops January 14th.
Give They Know (Prod. By Young Chop) [Radio Rip] a listen - it's a new offering from Cap 1, featuring 2 Chainz & Ty Dolla $ign. It was dropped on Friday, January 10th, 2014. Cap 1's musical situation is improving with every new release, and They Know (Prod.
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,000444 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 2015875 Views3 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign5,634 Views27 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK3,876 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL1,132 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"5,911 Views38 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida5,910 Views64 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show3,991 Views16 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,675 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More7,282 Views51 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album3,708 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,576 Views32 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid68,723 Views126 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"33,700 Views127 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them27,445 Views79 Comments