Another week, another fresh crop of songs raiding our Top Ten. Let’s get to it. 10) Omarion ft. DeJ Loaf, Trey Songz, Ty Dolla $ign and Rick Ross – Post To Be (Remix)
With 25 tracks, Soulja Boy's recent Swag The Mixtape was ambitious to say the least. It featured features from Migos and Ca$h Out among other notable names but perhaps the best song on the entire tape was "Rollin," featuring Chief Keef.
LIl Durk's debut album, Remeber My Name, is quickly approaching its June 2nd release date, and today he shares a video for a track that won't appear on the project. It's called "Don't I," features Carlito and was produced by drill stalwart Young Chop.
Young Chop and King 100 James are pretty big dudes, but they decided that together, they'd be bigger than ever.
As the founder of Chop Squad, Young Chop's linked up with his signee King 100 James a number of times in the past, but now they're making their partnership a little more official. Today, they've announced that they've formed a "plus size duo" called Fat Gang.
Maybach Music-signee Fat Trel just dropped the visuals for Chop Squad DJ-produced "Young Niggaz." In the video, directed by Lucas Saulsbury, Trel drives his white Benz and raps about the gangster lifestyle in a variety of locations, including under a freeway o
Although he once claimed to be "so Chi" that you thought he was bashful, Kanye West isn't frequently thought of as a quintessential Chicago rapper, with his global fame often overshadowing his ties to his hometown. Mr.
A few days ago, Chopsquad affiliate Johnny May Cash dropped off his new mixtape My Last Days, which featured guest spots from YB, King Rell, SD, Ca$h Out and Jrock, and production from Young Chop, among others. Today a video for the tape's "JUGG" arrives.
Johnny May Cash returns today with his full mixtape My Last Days. Young Chop's artist works heavily with Chop on this one, as well as Chopsquad DJ and Asurms Music. Features come from SD, Cash Out, King Rell, YB and JRock, with 16 tracks total.
On Tuesday, Johnny May Cash will drop his new tape entitled My Last Days, and today he gets us hype for the project in the most convincing way possible: sharing a new, Young Chop-produced heater.
Drake said nothing was the same and Johnny May Cash may agree, because for him it's a difference. Today Johnny May Cash drops the video to his most recent Young Chop-produced single, "It's A Difference." The song is featuring Rampage.
Before Lil Durk drops off his next album Remember My Name, the Chicago rapper maybe blessing the streets with a new mixtape, and its with a hit-producer too.
With Still, his debut album that dropped a couple of months ago, Chicago producer Yougn Chop got the chance to curate a full-length collection of music on his own.
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay378 Views1 Comment
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco6,917 Views16 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday3,022 Views18 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity7,391 Views54 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend10,786 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,713 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2315,086 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums6,986 Views14 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,448 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs129,380 Views203 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,883 Views45 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,801 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,514 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape33,622 Views70 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,662 Views0 Comments
You may also like...