Maybach Music-signee Fat Trel just dropped the visuals for Chop Squad DJ-produced "Young Niggaz." In the video, directed by Lucas Saulsbury, Trel drives his white Benz and raps about the gangster lifestyle in a variety of locations, including under a freeway o
Although he once claimed to be "so Chi" that you thought he was bashful, Kanye West isn't frequently thought of as a quintessential Chicago rapper, with his global fame often overshadowing his ties to his hometown. Mr.
A few days ago, Chopsquad affiliate Johnny May Cash dropped off his new mixtape My Last Days, which featured guest spots from YB, King Rell, SD, Ca$h Out and Jrock, and production from Young Chop, among others. Today a video for the tape's "JUGG" arrives.
Johnny May Cash returns today with his full mixtape My Last Days. Young Chop's artist works heavily with Chop on this one, as well as Chopsquad DJ and Asurms Music. Features come from SD, Cash Out, King Rell, YB and JRock, with 16 tracks total.
On Tuesday, Johnny May Cash will drop his new tape entitled My Last Days, and today he gets us hype for the project in the most convincing way possible: sharing a new, Young Chop-produced heater.
Drake said nothing was the same and Johnny May Cash may agree, because for him it's a difference. Today Johnny May Cash drops the video to his most recent Young Chop-produced single, "It's A Difference." The song is featuring Rampage.
Before Lil Durk drops off his next album Remember My Name, the Chicago rapper maybe blessing the streets with a new mixtape, and its with a hit-producer too.
With Still, his debut album that dropped a couple of months ago, Chicago producer Yougn Chop got the chance to curate a full-length collection of music on his own.
Young Chop has been a long-time collaborator and supporter of Chief Keef, the two basically got their fame hand-in-hand thanks to the viral "I Don't Like." When Chop stopped by for an interview the other week, he spoke on first connecting with Keef back in 20
Young Chop On Chief Keef's Parting With Interscope: "How Did They Drop Him? He Sold 200,000" Nov 7, 2014 at 07:51pm
Chief Keef's signing with Interscope records was reportedly worth $6 million dollars, but while the figure made headlines at the time, so did the conditions.
Last night we highlighted one cut off Young Chop's new album Still, the Ty Dolla $ign and Cap 1-featured "Ain't Fuckin With Her." If that record peaked your interest as to what else Chop has in store, we've got you covered as Spotify has released an official
Young Chop's Still is finally in stores and, if the reception to the singles thus far has been any indicator, the project is well worth a listen. Haven't had a chance to hear the other drops?
Young Chop is known for his hit production, but lately he's been attempting a career as a solo artist and releasing new records.
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram1,420 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"1,191 Views10 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight11,874 Views19 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"11,739 Views69 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather24,997 Views32 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date53,567 Views118 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now17,006 Views25 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"4,528 Views26 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"5,602 Views26 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,085 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,773 Views8 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness9,345 Views52 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best9,482 Views36 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million7,745 Views30 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande35,400 Views121 Comments