By now, we all know that there isn’t much of a release strategy when it comes to new music from Chief Keef.
Kap-G proved himself as a great pop-rap songwriter on last year's Like A Mexican mixtape, and he's continued the tangent on his new tape, Real Migo Shit 3.
We've heard "Like Me," "What Your Life Like" and "Tryna Tryna," and now comes time to stream the entirety of Lil Durk's Def Jam debut, Remember The Name. The 12-track deluxe edition is up on Spotify today, so get to it (below).
Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
One look at the title of Johnny May Cash's new record suggests it might be yet another freestyle over Kanye West's drill-inspired single of the same name.
Another week, another fresh crop of songs raiding our Top Ten. Let’s get to it. 10) Omarion ft. DeJ Loaf, Trey Songz, Ty Dolla $ign and Rick Ross – Post To Be (Remix)
With 25 tracks, Soulja Boy's recent Swag The Mixtape was ambitious to say the least. It featured features from Migos and Ca$h Out among other notable names but perhaps the best song on the entire tape was "Rollin," featuring Chief Keef.
LIl Durk's debut album, Remeber My Name, is quickly approaching its June 2nd release date, and today he shares a video for a track that won't appear on the project. It's called "Don't I," features Carlito and was produced by drill stalwart Young Chop.
Young Chop and King 100 James are pretty big dudes, but they decided that together, they'd be bigger than ever.
As the founder of Chop Squad, Young Chop's linked up with his signee King 100 James a number of times in the past, but now they're making their partnership a little more official. Today, they've announced that they've formed a "plus size duo" called Fat Gang.
Maybach Music-signee Fat Trel just dropped the visuals for Chop Squad DJ-produced "Young Niggaz." In the video, directed by Lucas Saulsbury, Trel drives his white Benz and raps about the gangster lifestyle in a variety of locations, including under a freeway o
Although he once claimed to be "so Chi" that you thought he was bashful, Kanye West isn't frequently thought of as a quintessential Chicago rapper, with his global fame often overshadowing his ties to his hometown. Mr.
A few days ago, Chopsquad affiliate Johnny May Cash dropped off his new mixtape My Last Days, which featured guest spots from YB, King Rell, SD, Ca$h Out and Jrock, and production from Young Chop, among others. Today a video for the tape's "JUGG" arrives.
Johnny May Cash returns today with his full mixtape My Last Days. Young Chop's artist works heavily with Chop on this one, as well as Chopsquad DJ and Asurms Music. Features come from SD, Cash Out, King Rell, YB and JRock, with 16 tracks total.
On Tuesday, Johnny May Cash will drop his new tape entitled My Last Days, and today he gets us hype for the project in the most convincing way possible: sharing a new, Young Chop-produced heater.
Drake said nothing was the same and Johnny May Cash may agree, because for him it's a difference. Today Johnny May Cash drops the video to his most recent Young Chop-produced single, "It's A Difference." The song is featuring Rampage.
Before Lil Durk drops off his next album Remember My Name, the Chicago rapper maybe blessing the streets with a new mixtape, and its with a hit-producer too.
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account9,812 Views38 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville29,138 Views46 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA10,838 Views21 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)3,989 Views23 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"23,446 Views116 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"4,584 Views11 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest33,803 Views34 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days14,557 Views55 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest20,014 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal20,258 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"9,193 Views29 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"31,025 Views88 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,229 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date61,004 Views220 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,699 Views3 Comments