A few days ago, Chopsquad affiliate Johnny May Cash dropped off his new mixtape My Last Days, which featured guest spots from YB, King Rell, SD, Ca$h Out and Jrock, and production from Young Chop, among others. Today a video for the tape's "JUGG" arrives.
Johnny May Cash returns today with his full mixtape My Last Days. Young Chop's artist works heavily with Chop on this one, as well as Chopsquad DJ and Asurms Music. Features come from SD, Cash Out, King Rell, YB and JRock, with 16 tracks total.
On Tuesday, Johnny May Cash will drop his new tape entitled My Last Days, and today he gets us hype for the project in the most convincing way possible: sharing a new, Young Chop-produced heater.
Drake said nothing was the same and Johnny May Cash may agree, because for him it's a difference. Today Johnny May Cash drops the video to his most recent Young Chop-produced single, "It's A Difference." The song is featuring Rampage.
Before Lil Durk drops off his next album Remember My Name, the Chicago rapper maybe blessing the streets with a new mixtape, and its with a hit-producer too.
With Still, his debut album that dropped a couple of months ago, Chicago producer Yougn Chop got the chance to curate a full-length collection of music on his own.
Young Chop has been a long-time collaborator and supporter of Chief Keef, the two basically got their fame hand-in-hand thanks to the viral "I Don't Like." When Chop stopped by for an interview the other week, he spoke on first connecting with Keef back in 20
Young Chop On Chief Keef's Parting With Interscope: "How Did They Drop Him? He Sold 200,000" Nov 7, 2014 at 07:51pm
Chief Keef's signing with Interscope records was reportedly worth $6 million dollars, but while the figure made headlines at the time, so did the conditions.
Last night we highlighted one cut off Young Chop's new album Still, the Ty Dolla $ign and Cap 1-featured "Ain't Fuckin With Her." If that record peaked your interest as to what else Chop has in store, we've got you covered as Spotify has released an official
Young Chop's Still is finally in stores and, if the reception to the singles thus far has been any indicator, the project is well worth a listen. Haven't had a chance to hear the other drops?
Young Chop is known for his hit production, but lately he's been attempting a career as a solo artist and releasing new records.
Chinx is next in line in the Coke Boys hierarchy, and while he's yet to break through on the level on French Montana, his new single finds him in good company to do so.
At long last, Chief Keef has been reunited with Young Chop. The duo, who rose to prominence alongside one another, haven't been working together that much lately, with Chop focusing on his solo work and Keef getting into the self-producing game.
- Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" Video Is Premiering Today In Times Square4,741 Views21 Comments
- T-Pain Explains Why His Aaliyah Collaboration Didn't Make The Mixtape3,859 Views11 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Explains "The Blacker The Berry", "Mortal Man" & More4,429 Views19 Comments
- 5 Things You Should Know About TIDAL8,818 Views30 Comments
- Kevin Gates Gets Into Physical Altercation With Two Women8,723 Views38 Comments
- Rick Ross & DJ Khaled Talk New Meek Mill Album, Announce "Self Made, Vol. 4"10,202 Views40 Comments
- T-Pain's "The Iron Way" Review6,074 Views28 Comments
- Beyonce Posts Snippet Of New Song With Jay Z On Instagram7,792 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got Served At His LA Gear Release Party9,140 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 2,257 Views4 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover4,962 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March3,432 Views7 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 5,491 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?20,770 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title31,931 Views69 Comments