Maybach Music-signee Fat Trel just dropped the visuals for Chop Squad DJ-produced "Young Niggaz." In the video, directed by Lucas Saulsbury, Trel drives his white Benz and raps about the gangster lifestyle in a variety of locations, including under a freeway o
Although he once claimed to be "so Chi" that you thought he was bashful, Kanye West isn't frequently thought of as a quintessential Chicago rapper, with his global fame often overshadowing his ties to his hometown. Mr.
A few days ago, Chopsquad affiliate Johnny May Cash dropped off his new mixtape My Last Days, which featured guest spots from YB, King Rell, SD, Ca$h Out and Jrock, and production from Young Chop, among others. Today a video for the tape's "JUGG" arrives.
Johnny May Cash returns today with his full mixtape My Last Days. Young Chop's artist works heavily with Chop on this one, as well as Chopsquad DJ and Asurms Music. Features come from SD, Cash Out, King Rell, YB and JRock, with 16 tracks total.
On Tuesday, Johnny May Cash will drop his new tape entitled My Last Days, and today he gets us hype for the project in the most convincing way possible: sharing a new, Young Chop-produced heater.
Drake said nothing was the same and Johnny May Cash may agree, because for him it's a difference. Today Johnny May Cash drops the video to his most recent Young Chop-produced single, "It's A Difference." The song is featuring Rampage.
Before Lil Durk drops off his next album Remember My Name, the Chicago rapper maybe blessing the streets with a new mixtape, and its with a hit-producer too.
With Still, his debut album that dropped a couple of months ago, Chicago producer Yougn Chop got the chance to curate a full-length collection of music on his own.
Young Chop has been a long-time collaborator and supporter of Chief Keef, the two basically got their fame hand-in-hand thanks to the viral "I Don't Like." When Chop stopped by for an interview the other week, he spoke on first connecting with Keef back in 20
Young Chop On Chief Keef's Parting With Interscope: "How Did They Drop Him? He Sold 200,000" Nov 7, 2014 at 07:51pm
Chief Keef's signing with Interscope records was reportedly worth $6 million dollars, but while the figure made headlines at the time, so did the conditions.
Last night we highlighted one cut off Young Chop's new album Still, the Ty Dolla $ign and Cap 1-featured "Ain't Fuckin With Her." If that record peaked your interest as to what else Chop has in store, we've got you covered as Spotify has released an official
Young Chop's Still is finally in stores and, if the reception to the singles thus far has been any indicator, the project is well worth a listen. Haven't had a chance to hear the other drops?
Young Chop is known for his hit production, but lately he's been attempting a career as a solo artist and releasing new records.
- Stream Kehlani’s New Album “You Should Be Here”1,254 Views7 Comments
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks4,421 Views18 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years43,364 Views143 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project4,591 Views44 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 265,086 Views3 Comments
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract8,285 Views26 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?28,529 Views100 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West16,714 Views87 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp6,437 Views10 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace16,530 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz5,904 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins4,905 Views27 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL8,590 Views36 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged28,128 Views105 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer7,299 Views62 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal474 Views