We've heard "Like Me," "What Your Life Like" and "Tryna Tryna," and now comes time to stream the entirety of Lil Durk's Def Jam debut, Remember The Name. The 12-track deluxe edition is up on Spotify today, so get to it (below).
Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
One look at the title of Johnny May Cash's new record suggests it might be yet another freestyle over Kanye West's drill-inspired single of the same name.
Another week, another fresh crop of songs raiding our Top Ten. Let’s get to it. 10) Omarion ft. DeJ Loaf, Trey Songz, Ty Dolla $ign and Rick Ross – Post To Be (Remix)
With 25 tracks, Soulja Boy's recent Swag The Mixtape was ambitious to say the least. It featured features from Migos and Ca$h Out among other notable names but perhaps the best song on the entire tape was "Rollin," featuring Chief Keef.
LIl Durk's debut album, Remeber My Name, is quickly approaching its June 2nd release date, and today he shares a video for a track that won't appear on the project. It's called "Don't I," features Carlito and was produced by drill stalwart Young Chop.
Young Chop and King 100 James are pretty big dudes, but they decided that together, they'd be bigger than ever.
As the founder of Chop Squad, Young Chop's linked up with his signee King 100 James a number of times in the past, but now they're making their partnership a little more official. Today, they've announced that they've formed a "plus size duo" called Fat Gang.
Maybach Music-signee Fat Trel just dropped the visuals for Chop Squad DJ-produced "Young Niggaz." In the video, directed by Lucas Saulsbury, Trel drives his white Benz and raps about the gangster lifestyle in a variety of locations, including under a freeway o
Although he once claimed to be "so Chi" that you thought he was bashful, Kanye West isn't frequently thought of as a quintessential Chicago rapper, with his global fame often overshadowing his ties to his hometown. Mr.
A few days ago, Chopsquad affiliate Johnny May Cash dropped off his new mixtape My Last Days, which featured guest spots from YB, King Rell, SD, Ca$h Out and Jrock, and production from Young Chop, among others. Today a video for the tape's "JUGG" arrives.
Johnny May Cash returns today with his full mixtape My Last Days. Young Chop's artist works heavily with Chop on this one, as well as Chopsquad DJ and Asurms Music. Features come from SD, Cash Out, King Rell, YB and JRock, with 16 tracks total.
On Tuesday, Johnny May Cash will drop his new tape entitled My Last Days, and today he gets us hype for the project in the most convincing way possible: sharing a new, Young Chop-produced heater.
Drake said nothing was the same and Johnny May Cash may agree, because for him it's a difference. Today Johnny May Cash drops the video to his most recent Young Chop-produced single, "It's A Difference." The song is featuring Rampage.
Before Lil Durk drops off his next album Remember My Name, the Chicago rapper maybe blessing the streets with a new mixtape, and its with a hit-producer too.
With Still, his debut album that dropped a couple of months ago, Chicago producer Yougn Chop got the chance to curate a full-length collection of music on his own.
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today605 Views5 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj24,500 Views103 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal83,555 Views484 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"62,253 Views138 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"50,576 Views72 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,748 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,524 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"37,189 Views152 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,890 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"10,289 Views65 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram29,358 Views67 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"3,079 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,584 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney8,376 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music10,828 Views29 Comments
You may also like...