Despite spawning a very successful single and video, not much is known about Drake's Nothing Was The Same. All we can confirm is that the YMCMB rapper is currently in the process of recording it, and it is due out later this year.
Birdman Speaks On Drake's Originality, Says He's One Of The "Most Talented" In Music Feb 24, 2013 at 04:56pm
Birdman just released a mixtape that gave us a taste of everything Young Money will have to offer us this year.
Continuing to expand her personal brand reach beyond music, the YMCMB artist with the anime-like dimensions, Nicki Minaj, is having a comic book released which documents her rise to fame. As the new installment in their “Fame” series, Bluewater
The YMCMB label has been expanding non-stop recently, but with their latest signee they're keeping it in the family.
The cross-genre appeal of hip hop has been steadily growing, and with the success of EDM collaborations, and the massive success of Psy's "Gangnam Style" this past year, labels have been expanding their rosters.
Between plenty of rappers going in over the instrumental, and Drake launching the official video on Grammy night, "Started From The Bottom" has gained a lot of hype in the weeks following its release.
Drake surprised everyone by dropping his new single, "Started From The Bottom," last night, which is earlier than expected.The single shows a new style and flow from the Toronto native, and finds him rapping about his come-up in the game.
Waiting over a year since dropping Take Care, Drake has been living off of features since, and biding his time before dropping his next solo project. After getting a behind the scenes look at him filming the video for “Started
Nicki Minaj has had a huge year. Between releasing her Gold-certified sophomore album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, putting Hot 97 on blast, and feuding with Mariah Wednesday and Thursday nights on Fox, The Queens rapper has a larger presence than ever.
Lil Wayne Reveals "I Am Not A Human Being 2" Artwork [Update: Release Date & Single Artwork Revealed] Jan 30, 2013 at 04:43pm
Lil Wayne has delivered the artwork for his upcoming album, I Am Not A Human Being 2.
Nicki Minaj finds herself in the headlines quite a bit, but never for legal battles or arrests as many rappers do.
Being a fan of Hip-Hop is no simple matter. It’s more than the clothes you wear; it’s more than the songs on your ipod. It’s a commitment to a culture so sweeping that superficial affection won’t suffice.
Fans have been anticipating Tyga's debut YMCMB album “Careless World: Rise Of The Last King” for awhile. It experienced several delays, and almost didn't make it on store shelves because of an uncleared sample.
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"8,462 Views40 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 262,249 Views6 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 6,024 Views44 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown4,380 Views14 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio16,036 Views20 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy22,135 Views87 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series5,112 Views10 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter3,054 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s19,810 Views119 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together4,733 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile7,805 Views29 Comments
- Joe Jackson Has Reportedly Suffered A Stroke3,014 Views24 Comments
- Top-15 Nike Kobe X Elite Low iDs On Instagram1,223 Views0 Comments
- Stream Gunplay's Debut Album "Living Legend"4,420 Views20 Comments
- Styles P Opens Up About His Daughter's Suicide24,131 Views58 Comments