Continuing to expand her personal brand reach beyond music, the YMCMB artist with the anime-like dimensions, Nicki Minaj, is having a comic book released which documents her rise to fame. As the new installment in their “Fame” series, Bluewater
The YMCMB label has been expanding non-stop recently, but with their latest signee they're keeping it in the family.
The cross-genre appeal of hip hop has been steadily growing, and with the success of EDM collaborations, and the massive success of Psy's "Gangnam Style" this past year, labels have been expanding their rosters.
Between plenty of rappers going in over the instrumental, and Drake launching the official video on Grammy night, "Started From The Bottom" has gained a lot of hype in the weeks following its release.
Drake surprised everyone by dropping his new single, "Started From The Bottom," last night, which is earlier than expected.The single shows a new style and flow from the Toronto native, and finds him rapping about his come-up in the game.
Waiting over a year since dropping Take Care, Drake has been living off of features since, and biding his time before dropping his next solo project. After getting a behind the scenes look at him filming the video for “Started
Nicki Minaj has had a huge year. Between releasing her Gold-certified sophomore album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, putting Hot 97 on blast, and feuding with Mariah Wednesday and Thursday nights on Fox, The Queens rapper has a larger presence than ever.
Lil Wayne Reveals "I Am Not A Human Being 2" Artwork [Update: Release Date & Single Artwork Revealed] Jan 30, 2013 at 04:43pm
Lil Wayne has delivered the artwork for his upcoming album, I Am Not A Human Being 2.
Nicki Minaj finds herself in the headlines quite a bit, but never for legal battles or arrests as many rappers do.
Being a fan of Hip-Hop is no simple matter. It’s more than the clothes you wear; it’s more than the songs on your ipod. It’s a commitment to a culture so sweeping that superficial affection won’t suffice.
Fans have been anticipating Tyga's debut YMCMB album “Careless World: Rise Of The Last King” for awhile. It experienced several delays, and almost didn't make it on store shelves because of an uncleared sample.
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz13 Views0 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers153 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."3,709 Views10 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"1,954 Views8 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"4,634 Views31 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand3,186 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist1,069 Views6 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award9,341 Views76 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 7,416 Views32 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour982 Views8 Comments
- Dear Graduates: Life Lessons From Kanye West's "College Dropout"5,013 Views20 Comments
- Stream Mobb Deep's "Survival Of The Fittest" EP1,178 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Says His Next Mixtape Will Be Called "Tha Carter V"20,030 Views182 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Celebrate Trip To NBA Finals With A 'Flicka Da Wrist' Video2,141 Views0 Comments
- Lil B Accuses Chedda Da Connect Of Stealing His Swag On "Flicka Da Wrist"6,644 Views30 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Kirk Knight569 Views