The chemistry between Wayne and Drake is surreal. Even though Drake is considered Lil Wayne’s protégé, he has diligently worked his way up to his boss’ level and might have even superseded him.
Amid the confusion surrounding The Free Weezy Album, we got word from Karen Civil that a Young Money cypher was on the way. Although The Free Weezy Album still hasn't surfaced, today that Young Money cypher has been unveiled by Karen Civil.
Lil Wayne hasn't revealed much on the going-ons between him and Birdman, save for a few tweets and the legal documents that surfaced after he filed his $51 million-lawsuit against Cash Money.
There hasn't been much in the way of updates when it comes to the turmoil between Lil Wayne and Birdman. Last month Weezy threatened his label with a lawsuit, letting them know he wasn't playing around.
Lil Wayne is supposed to be releasing his new album Tha Carter V on December 9th. Seeing as Nicki Minaj's Pinkprint is due out a week later and is now available for pre-order while Wayne's record is not, we're probably looking at another delay.
The pissing contest between Drake and Tyga continues today with yet another not-so-subtle shot from the latter. As reported by TMZ, Tyga has cast Drake's ex-chick Dollicia Bryan as his co-star in the upcoming "Make It Work" video.
There's been a lot of shifting going on at YMCMB lately. On top of Wayne & Nicki both having their release dates pushed back, and Jay Sean leaving the label, some internal drama has also begun to work its way through the ranks.
As you are probably well aware if you are frequent visitor to HNHH, Tyga has entangled himself into a bit of beef with Drake, by saying in a recent interview that he doesn't get along with his Toronto counterpart and that Drake is "fake." We've sort of seen a
More trouble in the Young Money camp. Earlier this week, Tyga voiced his frustration with the label, suggesting that YM is holding his album "hostage", before threatening to leak it himself.
Cash Money/Young Money has announced a brand new partnership with legendary DJ Funkmaster Flex for a brand new website and mobile application.
It's no secret that Drake and Nicki Minaj have a close relationship.
In one of the few circumstances in which the police actually got a rapper out of trouble, TMZ reports that Lil Twist, who was arrested for DUI, had his charges dropped after police determined he wasn't stoned enough to convict.
Lil Wayne is not known for his punctuality. While the rapper has always blessed his fans with an overwhelming amount of material, his albums have often suffered delays (though to be fair, they were often out of his control).
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"1,350 Views15 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL3,207 Views8 Comments
- De La Soul Raised Over $600K On Kickstarter For Their New Album6,294 Views36 Comments
- Barter 6 Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne24,607 Views61 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song11,457 Views29 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit9,724 Views18 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201432,575 Views22 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2nd 7,826 Views14 Comments
- Tyga Reportedly Owes Ex-Landlord Over $120K11,537 Views60 Comments
- Top-10 NFL Sneakerheads742 Views0 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 25 - May 1)10,525 Views6 Comments
- Chief Keef & Lil Durk Are Working On New Music19,589 Views69 Comments
- Killer Mike Pens Op-Ed On Baltimore & Freddie Gray3,758 Views30 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 1)4,266 Views1 Comment
- 10 Worst Fake Jordans Seen On Instagram In April2,770 Views0 Comments