Cash Money don Birdman was recently hit with a $200,000 lawsuit by producer DVLP, who claims he was never paid for his work on Lil Wayne's music and music by other Cash Money artists.
Tyga dropped his latest album, The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty out of nowhere, opting to first make it available via a free Spotify stream.
After dominating the majority of the most recent millennium, Free Weezy Album marks Lil Wayne's first foray into generating music without the safety net of the Cash Money Records machine that helped make him.
The chemistry between Wayne and Drake is surreal. Even though Drake is considered Lil Wayne’s protégé, he has diligently worked his way up to his boss’ level and might have even superseded him.
Amid the confusion surrounding The Free Weezy Album, we got word from Karen Civil that a Young Money cypher was on the way. Although The Free Weezy Album still hasn't surfaced, today that Young Money cypher has been unveiled by Karen Civil.
Lil Wayne hasn't revealed much on the going-ons between him and Birdman, save for a few tweets and the legal documents that surfaced after he filed his $51 million-lawsuit against Cash Money.
There hasn't been much in the way of updates when it comes to the turmoil between Lil Wayne and Birdman. Last month Weezy threatened his label with a lawsuit, letting them know he wasn't playing around.
Lil Wayne is supposed to be releasing his new album Tha Carter V on December 9th. Seeing as Nicki Minaj's Pinkprint is due out a week later and is now available for pre-order while Wayne's record is not, we're probably looking at another delay.
The pissing contest between Drake and Tyga continues today with yet another not-so-subtle shot from the latter. As reported by TMZ, Tyga has cast Drake's ex-chick Dollicia Bryan as his co-star in the upcoming "Make It Work" video.
There's been a lot of shifting going on at YMCMB lately. On top of Wayne & Nicki both having their release dates pushed back, and Jay Sean leaving the label, some internal drama has also begun to work its way through the ranks.
As you are probably well aware if you are frequent visitor to HNHH, Tyga has entangled himself into a bit of beef with Drake, by saying in a recent interview that he doesn't get along with his Toronto counterpart and that Drake is "fake." We've sort of seen a
More trouble in the Young Money camp. Earlier this week, Tyga voiced his frustration with the label, suggesting that YM is holding his album "hostage", before threatening to leak it himself.
Cash Money/Young Money has announced a brand new partnership with legendary DJ Funkmaster Flex for a brand new website and mobile application.
It's no secret that Drake and Nicki Minaj have a close relationship.
- Safaree Samuels Covered Up His Nicki Minaj Tattoo1,669 Views13 Comments
- DeJ Loaf Hits The Studio With Pharrell & Pusha T1,219 Views8 Comments
- Curren$y Announces "Canal St. Confidential" Release Date1,461 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Top-10 Most Valuable Nike Foamposites 520 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMAs15,128 Views46 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week3,700 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers16,010 Views38 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit23,143 Views45 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,838 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20153,661 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign17,654 Views45 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK10,652 Views33 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL2,742 Views17 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"16,984 Views51 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida10,810 Views81 Comments
You may also like...
- K Camp Freestyles On Funkmaster Flex1,191 Views