Cash Money don Birdman was recently hit with a $200,000 lawsuit by producer DVLP, who claims he was never paid for his work on Lil Wayne's music and music by other Cash Money artists.
Tyga dropped his latest album, The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty out of nowhere, opting to first make it available via a free Spotify stream.
After dominating the majority of the most recent millennium, Free Weezy Album marks Lil Wayne's first foray into generating music without the safety net of the Cash Money Records machine that helped make him.
The chemistry between Wayne and Drake is surreal. Even though Drake is considered Lil Wayne’s protégé, he has diligently worked his way up to his boss’ level and might have even superseded him.
Amid the confusion surrounding The Free Weezy Album, we got word from Karen Civil that a Young Money cypher was on the way. Although The Free Weezy Album still hasn't surfaced, today that Young Money cypher has been unveiled by Karen Civil.
Lil Wayne hasn't revealed much on the going-ons between him and Birdman, save for a few tweets and the legal documents that surfaced after he filed his $51 million-lawsuit against Cash Money.
There hasn't been much in the way of updates when it comes to the turmoil between Lil Wayne and Birdman. Last month Weezy threatened his label with a lawsuit, letting them know he wasn't playing around.
Lil Wayne is supposed to be releasing his new album Tha Carter V on December 9th. Seeing as Nicki Minaj's Pinkprint is due out a week later and is now available for pre-order while Wayne's record is not, we're probably looking at another delay.
The pissing contest between Drake and Tyga continues today with yet another not-so-subtle shot from the latter. As reported by TMZ, Tyga has cast Drake's ex-chick Dollicia Bryan as his co-star in the upcoming "Make It Work" video.
There's been a lot of shifting going on at YMCMB lately. On top of Wayne & Nicki both having their release dates pushed back, and Jay Sean leaving the label, some internal drama has also begun to work its way through the ranks.
As you are probably well aware if you are frequent visitor to HNHH, Tyga has entangled himself into a bit of beef with Drake, by saying in a recent interview that he doesn't get along with his Toronto counterpart and that Drake is "fake." We've sort of seen a
More trouble in the Young Money camp. Earlier this week, Tyga voiced his frustration with the label, suggesting that YM is holding his album "hostage", before threatening to leak it himself.
Cash Money/Young Money has announced a brand new partnership with legendary DJ Funkmaster Flex for a brand new website and mobile application.
It's no secret that Drake and Nicki Minaj have a close relationship.
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"17,844 Views201 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?22,796 Views136 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"8,059 Views22 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,074 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine5,668 Views19 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group18,368 Views30 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist25,528 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries9,661 Views17 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,448 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around14,734 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date4,818 Views21 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"9,401 Views24 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"10,435 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,369 Views26 Comments