Kanye West isn't really a man of mystery. He lays all of his feelings out, whether that be on wax or on interview. The man has no chill, and thus often lets his emotions get the better of him-- proving just how passionate he is about the things he loves.
Kanye West Debuts New Music At Yeezy Season 2 Show, Featuring Ty Dolla $ign & Post Malone Sep 16, 2015 at 01:46pm
We've all been anticipating Yeezy Season 2, Kanye West's second collection with adidas, which debuted, like, five minutes ago at New York Fashion Week.
“I’m not a celebrity, I’m an activist,” reads the most immediately startling quote from Kanye West in his new profile in The New York Times' T Magazine.
Kanye West Premieres New Song "Wolves" Featuring Vic Mensa & Sia [Update: Listen To Higher Quality Version] Feb 12, 2015 at 09:19pm
Right now in Brooklyn, Kanye West is hosting a fashion show for his new "Yeezy Boost" shoe, but attendees are getting much more than a runway show.
Love him or hate him, we all know that Kanye West is always an entertaining character. Whatever the situation, when he is on TV, you need to be tuning because he will most likely to be the talk of hip-hop (as well as non-hip-hop) sites the next day.
Looks like Kanye West is not the only person who thinks he has a large cultural impact (though he may argue he has the largest). A new textbook written by Julius Bailey will hit shelves in March under the title The Cultural Impact of Kanye West.
Its officially, official, for real, no backsies. Adidas has confirmed they have signed Kanye West to their line;"For 2014, we welcome to the adidas family one of the most influential cultural icons of this generation, Kanye West.
While Kanye was interviewing at V103 in Atlanta, he caught up with DJ Greg Street, who just happened to have some old Yeezy's for the disgruntled rapper to sign.
In his latest rant against Nike, Kanye went bananas on a recent interview with Sway Calloway on "Sway in the Morning" on Sirius XM radio.
Dj Khaled had shown off his "Bel Air" Jordan 5s, infrared 3Lab5, and most notably; the "White/Infrared" Jordan 6 yesterday. Those crispy looking infrared 6s really got us looking forward to the February 15th release date.
One of the most recognizable sneakers in the past few years is the Nike Air Yeezy 2 and it has popped back into the news with the "Red October" colorway and now this sample pair.Cyhi the Prynce showed off a pair of Yeezy 2s on his Instagram account today that
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support5,799 Views82 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists17,960 Views142 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company16,430 Views43 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"12,083 Views34 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac9,073 Views79 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work25,491 Views86 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,074 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,565 Views13 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?7,377 Views33 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,280 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,695 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views21,065 Views145 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop14,024 Views76 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,778 Views9 Comments