Kanye West Debuts New Music At Yeezy Season 2 Show, Featuring Ty Dolla $ign & Post Malone Sep 16, 2015 at 01:46pm
We've all been anticipating Yeezy Season 2, Kanye West's second collection with adidas, which debuted, like, five minutes ago at New York Fashion Week.
“I’m not a celebrity, I’m an activist,” reads the most immediately startling quote from Kanye West in his new profile in The New York Times' T Magazine.
Kanye West Premieres New Song "Wolves" Featuring Vic Mensa & Sia [Update: Listen To Higher Quality Version] Feb 12, 2015 at 09:19pm
Right now in Brooklyn, Kanye West is hosting a fashion show for his new "Yeezy Boost" shoe, but attendees are getting much more than a runway show.
Love him or hate him, we all know that Kanye West is always an entertaining character. Whatever the situation, when he is on TV, you need to be tuning because he will most likely to be the talk of hip-hop (as well as non-hip-hop) sites the next day.
Looks like Kanye West is not the only person who thinks he has a large cultural impact (though he may argue he has the largest). A new textbook written by Julius Bailey will hit shelves in March under the title The Cultural Impact of Kanye West.
Its officially, official, for real, no backsies. Adidas has confirmed they have signed Kanye West to their line;"For 2014, we welcome to the adidas family one of the most influential cultural icons of this generation, Kanye West.
While Kanye was interviewing at V103 in Atlanta, he caught up with DJ Greg Street, who just happened to have some old Yeezy's for the disgruntled rapper to sign.
In his latest rant against Nike, Kanye went bananas on a recent interview with Sway Calloway on "Sway in the Morning" on Sirius XM radio.
Dj Khaled had shown off his "Bel Air" Jordan 5s, infrared 3Lab5, and most notably; the "White/Infrared" Jordan 6 yesterday. Those crispy looking infrared 6s really got us looking forward to the February 15th release date.
One of the most recognizable sneakers in the past few years is the Nike Air Yeezy 2 and it has popped back into the news with the "Red October" colorway and now this sample pair.Cyhi the Prynce showed off a pair of Yeezy 2s on his Instagram account today that
- Jeezy Shares "Church In These Streets" Album Cover2,628 Views19 Comments
- Drake Takes Shots At Meek Mill On "Truffle Butter" At Austin City Limits22,961 Views196 Comments
- 10 Essential Bryson Tiller Tracks3,221 Views12 Comments
- Sauce Twinz Preview Meek Mill Collab; Drake Diss On The Way?12,521 Views107 Comments
- Fetty Wap's First Week Sales Numbers Are In18,506 Views87 Comments
- Drake's "Hotline Bling" Video Is "Coming Soon"7,880 Views68 Comments
- A History Of Jewelry In Hip-Hop5,929 Views20 Comments
- Amber Rose Forgives Kanye West & Wiz Khalifa In Emotional Speech At L.A. SlutWalk20,610 Views100 Comments
- Drake Brought Future Out To Perform "WATTBA" Tracks At Austin City Limits15,279 Views41 Comments
- Listen To OVO Sound Radio Episode 7 Featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da8,336 Views10 Comments
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way19,886 Views99 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio44,070 Views176 Comments
- Vince Staples' Brother Dies; "Xanax Killed My Brother"25,532 Views64 Comments
- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound Radio46,329 Views45 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Gives His Chain To A Young Fan With "Rodeo" Tattoo27,115 Views60 Comments
You may also like...
- OG Boo Dirty Feat. Akon "Problems" Video2,166 Views
- Slim Dollars "Talk Shit" Video (Heatseekers)1,238 Views
- Young Thug’s “Tourlife: NYC Stop” Vlog4,235 Views