Kanye West isn't really a man of mystery. He lays all of his feelings out, whether that be on wax or on interview. The man has no chill, and thus often lets his emotions get the better of him-- proving just how passionate he is about the things he loves.
Kanye West Debuts New Music At Yeezy Season 2 Show, Featuring Ty Dolla $ign & Post Malone Sep 16, 2015 at 01:46pm
We've all been anticipating Yeezy Season 2, Kanye West's second collection with adidas, which debuted, like, five minutes ago at New York Fashion Week.
“I’m not a celebrity, I’m an activist,” reads the most immediately startling quote from Kanye West in his new profile in The New York Times' T Magazine.
Kanye West Premieres New Song "Wolves" Featuring Vic Mensa & Sia [Update: Listen To Higher Quality Version] Feb 12, 2015 at 09:19pm
Right now in Brooklyn, Kanye West is hosting a fashion show for his new "Yeezy Boost" shoe, but attendees are getting much more than a runway show.
Love him or hate him, we all know that Kanye West is always an entertaining character. Whatever the situation, when he is on TV, you need to be tuning because he will most likely to be the talk of hip-hop (as well as non-hip-hop) sites the next day.
Looks like Kanye West is not the only person who thinks he has a large cultural impact (though he may argue he has the largest). A new textbook written by Julius Bailey will hit shelves in March under the title The Cultural Impact of Kanye West.
Its officially, official, for real, no backsies. Adidas has confirmed they have signed Kanye West to their line;"For 2014, we welcome to the adidas family one of the most influential cultural icons of this generation, Kanye West.
While Kanye was interviewing at V103 in Atlanta, he caught up with DJ Greg Street, who just happened to have some old Yeezy's for the disgruntled rapper to sign.
In his latest rant against Nike, Kanye went bananas on a recent interview with Sway Calloway on "Sway in the Morning" on Sirius XM radio.
Dj Khaled had shown off his "Bel Air" Jordan 5s, infrared 3Lab5, and most notably; the "White/Infrared" Jordan 6 yesterday. Those crispy looking infrared 6s really got us looking forward to the February 15th release date.
One of the most recognizable sneakers in the past few years is the Nike Air Yeezy 2 and it has popped back into the news with the "Red October" colorway and now this sample pair.Cyhi the Prynce showed off a pair of Yeezy 2s on his Instagram account today that
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston2,393 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles7,463 Views26 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed107,209 Views331 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear4,535 Views10 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For5,167 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night12,749 Views54 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt22,774 Views76 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"12,032 Views148 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,386 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th13,785 Views37 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,247 Views27 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"15,712 Views60 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption22,188 Views71 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together19,596 Views84 Comments
- Chris Brown Performs "Zero" On Jimmy Fallon9,220 Views
- Jamie Foxx "In Love By Now" Video1,949 Views
- Lil Wayne "No Ceilings 2" Mixtape Trailer44,197 Views