Kanye West has declared himself a god on more than one occasion, and has even cited Jesus as a role model, revealing that he grew up wanting to be "like Christ".
Kanye West generally isn't the most cooperative person with paparazzi, but over the last year or so he seems to have lightened up considerably.
For his last album, Yeezus, Kanye West took an approach to composition that was rather of unheard of at the time.
Producer S1 has worked on Kanye West's last two solo albums, having his production work featured on the songs "Power" and "Guilt Trip." After he revealed yesterday that the latter was originally planned for Watch The Throne (and had a Jay Z verse on it), an
Kanye West's "Guilt Trip" Was Originally For "Watch The Throne" And Featured Jay Z Oct 20, 2014 at 02:36pm
If you thought the spacey, Kid Cudi-featuring "Guilt Trip" sounded a little out of place on the otherwise aggressive and rough-hewn Yeezus, you're quite perceptive.
Seth Rogen and James Franco are out and about promoting their highly-controversial new film The Interview. Talking backstage at "The Tonight Show," Franco detailed Kanye West's reaction to the parody video that he and Rogen produced late last year.
Kanye West hasn't been much for ranting these days, but he still managed to get the media all up in arms when he urged fans at an Australia "Yeezus" show to stand up, only to find out one of the fans was in a wheelchair.
Kanye West Gives Fan With Prosthetic Leg A Pass To Remain Seated During His Show [Update: More Footage Surfaces] Sep 14, 2014 at 01:13pm
Kanye West looks for maximum crowd participation at his shows, recently calling for moshpits at his Made In America festival performance.
Following up last week's Top 10 of rappers who were bodied on their own shit, we're moving on to Yeezy's production. Expect a new Top 10 list each Monday going forward, and if there's a subject you want us to tackle shout it out in the comments.
Slow and steady wins the race, or so they say. In an era of immediate consumption and instant gratification, we want something the second it becomes available, if not before.
As the widely-known Yeezus creation story goes, Kanye West called in legendary producer/Def Jam co-founder Rick Rubin to make some clutch edits to the album just a few weeks away from its release.
Rumors have been circulating that Kanye West and Kim Kardashian had already tied the knot in secret last week, but since nothing is a secret in the Kardashian family, Kim has made an official statement on Twitter denying the rumors.
Depending on who you ask, Kanye West's 2013 album Yeezus was either among the best albums of the year or, as 50 Cent recently put it, "weird." The album sparked controversy for its harsh, experimental qualities, and now Young Chop, who worked on some of the
50 Cent is known to express his opinion with an extreme lack of filter, recently calling Diddyès new single, "Big Homie", "trash", and comparing former collaborators Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks to expired milk.
In the midst of the holiest week of the year for Christians, an unknown Los Angeles street artist decided to celebrate in a fashion that may be deemed sacrilegious by some.
Kanye West Announces Australian "Yeezus" Tour Dates With Pusha T [Update: European Dates Added] Mar 24, 2014 at 10:20pm
Kanye West is in the middle of the second leg of his ambitious Yeezus tour, but he's apparently not ready to wrap it up just yet. Once Yeezy is through with his current string of dates, he'll be heading down under for five more shows.
Kanye West's seminal debut, The College Dropout, turns 10 today, and while 'Ye had been silent on the matter leading up to the anniversary, there was no way we were gonna get though today without the outspoken rapper saying something.
Kanye West appears on the cover of the latest issue of Interview Magazine, which includes an exclusive interview between 'Ye and director Steve McQueen (12 Years A Slave, Shame).
Kanye West released his first A.P.C. clothing collection last summer. The very minimal aesthetic proved successful, as all the products sold out within minutes of going online.
Slowly but surely, Yeezus has become Kanye West's 6th platinum album (7th including Watch The Throne). The RIAA announced today that 1,000,000 units of the divisive album had been shipped out.
Kanye West fans who missed the Yeezus Tour last year are in luck. 'Ye will be embarking on another brief leg of the tour throughout the month of February, performing nine new shows in Canada and the U.S.
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 24165 Views0 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers6,631 Views64 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church2,066 Views19 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms2,809 Views14 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow15,805 Views49 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City10,967 Views34 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds19,066 Views60 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support12,739 Views58 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show20,703 Views43 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"4,863 Views11 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed35,982 Views105 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer6,014 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark14,751 Views38 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"16,411 Views55 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece39,834 Views52 Comments