You may already have the very-popular Drizzy keyboard on your phone, but while using Drake lines can be a great way to reunite with your ex, sometimes you need a little variety to spice things up.
Kanye West has declared himself a god on more than one occasion, and has even cited Jesus as a role model, revealing that he grew up wanting to be "like Christ".
Kanye West generally isn't the most cooperative person with paparazzi, but over the last year or so he seems to have lightened up considerably.
For his last album, Yeezus, Kanye West took an approach to composition that was rather of unheard of at the time.
Producer S1 has worked on Kanye West's last two solo albums, having his production work featured on the songs "Power" and "Guilt Trip." After he revealed yesterday that the latter was originally planned for Watch The Throne (and had a Jay Z verse on it), an
Kanye West's "Guilt Trip" Was Originally For "Watch The Throne" And Featured Jay Z Oct 20, 2014 at 02:36pm
If you thought the spacey, Kid Cudi-featuring "Guilt Trip" sounded a little out of place on the otherwise aggressive and rough-hewn Yeezus, you're quite perceptive.
Seth Rogen and James Franco are out and about promoting their highly-controversial new film The Interview. Talking backstage at "The Tonight Show," Franco detailed Kanye West's reaction to the parody video that he and Rogen produced late last year.
Kanye West hasn't been much for ranting these days, but he still managed to get the media all up in arms when he urged fans at an Australia "Yeezus" show to stand up, only to find out one of the fans was in a wheelchair.
Kanye West Gives Fan With Prosthetic Leg A Pass To Remain Seated During His Show [Update: More Footage Surfaces] Sep 14, 2014 at 01:13pm
Kanye West looks for maximum crowd participation at his shows, recently calling for moshpits at his Made In America festival performance.
Following up last week's Top 10 of rappers who were bodied on their own shit, we're moving on to Yeezy's production. Expect a new Top 10 list each Monday going forward, and if there's a subject you want us to tackle shout it out in the comments.
Slow and steady wins the race, or so they say. In an era of immediate consumption and instant gratification, we want something the second it becomes available, if not before.
As the widely-known Yeezus creation story goes, Kanye West called in legendary producer/Def Jam co-founder Rick Rubin to make some clutch edits to the album just a few weeks away from its release.
Rumors have been circulating that Kanye West and Kim Kardashian had already tied the knot in secret last week, but since nothing is a secret in the Kardashian family, Kim has made an official statement on Twitter denying the rumors.
Depending on who you ask, Kanye West's 2013 album Yeezus was either among the best albums of the year or, as 50 Cent recently put it, "weird." The album sparked controversy for its harsh, experimental qualities, and now Young Chop, who worked on some of the
50 Cent is known to express his opinion with an extreme lack of filter, recently calling Diddyès new single, "Big Homie", "trash", and comparing former collaborators Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks to expired milk.
In the midst of the holiest week of the year for Christians, an unknown Los Angeles street artist decided to celebrate in a fashion that may be deemed sacrilegious by some.
Kanye West Announces Australian "Yeezus" Tour Dates With Pusha T [Update: European Dates Added] Mar 24, 2014 at 10:20pm
Kanye West is in the middle of the second leg of his ambitious Yeezus tour, but he's apparently not ready to wrap it up just yet. Once Yeezy is through with his current string of dates, he'll be heading down under for five more shows.
Kanye West's seminal debut, The College Dropout, turns 10 today, and while 'Ye had been silent on the matter leading up to the anniversary, there was no way we were gonna get though today without the outspoken rapper saying something.
Kanye West appears on the cover of the latest issue of Interview Magazine, which includes an exclusive interview between 'Ye and director Steve McQueen (12 Years A Slave, Shame).
Kanye West released his first A.P.C. clothing collection last summer. The very minimal aesthetic proved successful, as all the products sold out within minutes of going online.
Slowly but surely, Yeezus has become Kanye West's 6th platinum album (7th including Watch The Throne). The RIAA announced today that 1,000,000 units of the divisive album had been shipped out.
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 1,081 Views10 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)2,347 Views4 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week23,155 Views144 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker3,929 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash11,853 Views42 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade18,489 Views39 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill13,509 Views48 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash15,666 Views34 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music43,479 Views214 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,209 Views10 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,393 Views16 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate52,588 Views156 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,726 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,399 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"49,751 Views128 Comments