About five months ago, just after the long-rumored Drake remix of Fetty Wap's already-buzzing "My Way" had surfaced, the Paterson, New Jersey crooner explained how it all came about. "He sent me a DM, and I sent him my number," Fetty said,
Chances are, you haven't made it all the way through Kanye West's two hour interview with SHOWStudio this morning, but for those who did tune in, there was one moment that stood out, or at least, sparked a discussion.
Vic Mensa has earned some very important co-signs over short time, as well as landing himself a deal with Roc Nation, but according to the rapper, he wasn't seeking out any of it. In a new interview with the Guardian, Vic reveals that his outlook on his m
You may already have the very-popular Drizzy keyboard on your phone, but while using Drake lines can be a great way to reunite with your ex, sometimes you need a little variety to spice things up.
Kanye West has declared himself a god on more than one occasion, and has even cited Jesus as a role model, revealing that he grew up wanting to be "like Christ".
Kanye West generally isn't the most cooperative person with paparazzi, but over the last year or so he seems to have lightened up considerably.
For his last album, Yeezus, Kanye West took an approach to composition that was rather of unheard of at the time.
Producer S1 has worked on Kanye West's last two solo albums, having his production work featured on the songs "Power" and "Guilt Trip." After he revealed yesterday that the latter was originally planned for Watch The Throne (and had a Jay Z verse on it), an
Kanye West's "Guilt Trip" Was Originally For "Watch The Throne" And Featured Jay Z Oct 20, 2014 at 02:36pm
If you thought the spacey, Kid Cudi-featuring "Guilt Trip" sounded a little out of place on the otherwise aggressive and rough-hewn Yeezus, you're quite perceptive.
Seth Rogen and James Franco are out and about promoting their highly-controversial new film The Interview. Talking backstage at "The Tonight Show," Franco detailed Kanye West's reaction to the parody video that he and Rogen produced late last year.
Kanye West hasn't been much for ranting these days, but he still managed to get the media all up in arms when he urged fans at an Australia "Yeezus" show to stand up, only to find out one of the fans was in a wheelchair.
Kanye West Gives Fan With Prosthetic Leg A Pass To Remain Seated During His Show [Update: More Footage Surfaces] Sep 14, 2014 at 01:13pm
Kanye West looks for maximum crowd participation at his shows, recently calling for moshpits at his Made In America festival performance.
Following up last week's Top 10 of rappers who were bodied on their own shit, we're moving on to Yeezy's production. Expect a new Top 10 list each Monday going forward, and if there's a subject you want us to tackle shout it out in the comments.
Slow and steady wins the race, or so they say. In an era of immediate consumption and instant gratification, we want something the second it becomes available, if not before.
As the widely-known Yeezus creation story goes, Kanye West called in legendary producer/Def Jam co-founder Rick Rubin to make some clutch edits to the album just a few weeks away from its release.
Rumors have been circulating that Kanye West and Kim Kardashian had already tied the knot in secret last week, but since nothing is a secret in the Kardashian family, Kim has made an official statement on Twitter denying the rumors.
Depending on who you ask, Kanye West's 2013 album Yeezus was either among the best albums of the year or, as 50 Cent recently put it, "weird." The album sparked controversy for its harsh, experimental qualities, and now Young Chop, who worked on some of the
50 Cent is known to express his opinion with an extreme lack of filter, recently calling Diddyès new single, "Big Homie", "trash", and comparing former collaborators Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks to expired milk.
In the midst of the holiest week of the year for Christians, an unknown Los Angeles street artist decided to celebrate in a fashion that may be deemed sacrilegious by some.
Kanye West Announces Australian "Yeezus" Tour Dates With Pusha T [Update: European Dates Added] Mar 24, 2014 at 10:20pm
Kanye West is in the middle of the second leg of his ambitious Yeezus tour, but he's apparently not ready to wrap it up just yet. Once Yeezy is through with his current string of dates, he'll be heading down under for five more shows.
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"5,847 Views129 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"2,589 Views14 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th8,656 Views33 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20165,368 Views25 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"10,804 Views53 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption17,828 Views68 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together14,957 Views78 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist7,777 Views18 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,122 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label7,890 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,551 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans6,440 Views31 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,230 Views51 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"22,178 Views79 Comments