Kanye West has declared himself a god on more than one occasion, and has even cited Jesus as a role model, revealing that he grew up wanting to be "like Christ".
Kanye West generally isn't the most cooperative person with paparazzi, but over the last year or so he seems to have lightened up considerably.
For his last album, Yeezus, Kanye West took an approach to composition that was rather of unheard of at the time.
Producer S1 has worked on Kanye West's last two solo albums, having his production work featured on the songs "Power" and "Guilt Trip." After he revealed yesterday that the latter was originally planned for Watch The Throne (and had a Jay Z verse on it), an
Kanye West's "Guilt Trip" Was Originally For "Watch The Throne" And Featured Jay Z Oct 20, 2014 at 02:36pm
If you thought the spacey, Kid Cudi-featuring "Guilt Trip" sounded a little out of place on the otherwise aggressive and rough-hewn Yeezus, you're quite perceptive.
Seth Rogen and James Franco are out and about promoting their highly-controversial new film The Interview. Talking backstage at "The Tonight Show," Franco detailed Kanye West's reaction to the parody video that he and Rogen produced late last year.
Kanye West hasn't been much for ranting these days, but he still managed to get the media all up in arms when he urged fans at an Australia "Yeezus" show to stand up, only to find out one of the fans was in a wheelchair.
Kanye West Gives Fan With Prosthetic Leg A Pass To Remain Seated During His Show [Update: More Footage Surfaces] Sep 14, 2014 at 01:13pm
Kanye West looks for maximum crowd participation at his shows, recently calling for moshpits at his Made In America festival performance.
Following up last week's Top 10 of rappers who were bodied on their own shit, we're moving on to Yeezy's production. Expect a new Top 10 list each Monday going forward, and if there's a subject you want us to tackle shout it out in the comments.
Slow and steady wins the race, or so they say. In an era of immediate consumption and instant gratification, we want something the second it becomes available, if not before.
As the widely-known Yeezus creation story goes, Kanye West called in legendary producer/Def Jam co-founder Rick Rubin to make some clutch edits to the album just a few weeks away from its release.
Rumors have been circulating that Kanye West and Kim Kardashian had already tied the knot in secret last week, but since nothing is a secret in the Kardashian family, Kim has made an official statement on Twitter denying the rumors.
Depending on who you ask, Kanye West's 2013 album Yeezus was either among the best albums of the year or, as 50 Cent recently put it, "weird." The album sparked controversy for its harsh, experimental qualities, and now Young Chop, who worked on some of the
50 Cent is known to express his opinion with an extreme lack of filter, recently calling Diddyès new single, "Big Homie", "trash", and comparing former collaborators Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks to expired milk.
In the midst of the holiest week of the year for Christians, an unknown Los Angeles street artist decided to celebrate in a fashion that may be deemed sacrilegious by some.
Kanye West Announces Australian "Yeezus" Tour Dates With Pusha T [Update: European Dates Added] Mar 24, 2014 at 10:20pm
Kanye West is in the middle of the second leg of his ambitious Yeezus tour, but he's apparently not ready to wrap it up just yet. Once Yeezy is through with his current string of dates, he'll be heading down under for five more shows.
Kanye West has kicked off the second leg of his "Yeezus" tour, and the first stop he hit last night was in Pennsylvania. Although Ye said awhile ago that he would no longer be ranting, he was back at his old ways at the Bryce Jordan Center.
Kanye West's seminal debut, The College Dropout, turns 10 today, and while 'Ye had been silent on the matter leading up to the anniversary, there was no way we were gonna get though today without the outspoken rapper saying something.
Kanye West appears on the cover of the latest issue of Interview Magazine, which includes an exclusive interview between 'Ye and director Steve McQueen (12 Years A Slave, Shame).
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death4,856 Views22 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO22,337 Views62 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,422 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks5,307 Views14 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork11,011 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,631 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,328 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 187,566 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges11,658 Views29 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,135 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,365 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,384 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,398 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,705 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August46,650 Views200 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all148 Views