"We've all got a goddamn cross to bear." Emerging Bronx emcee YC The Cynic presents "The Heaviest Cross 2.0", a reworking of the standout track from his recent GNK album, produced by Frank Drake featuring Homeboy Sandman on the assist.
The first instalment in The Source TV's new Masters Of Ceremony cypher series. Once a month, they'll be selecting five emcees and giving them each a chance to exhibit their skills over an original instrumental (this one was produced by A Villa).
The latest visual from rising Bronx emcee YC The Cynic, to be included on his upcoming "GNK" project. Let us know what you think, folks. Check out the latest video from YC The Cynic , YC The Cynic "The Heaviest Cross" (Prod. By Frank Drake) Video.
Bump Easy Does It , the latest cut from Homeboy Sandman which features YC The Cynic & I Am Many on the assist. It dropped on Monday, July 22nd, 2013. Homeboy Sandman's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Easy Does It is no exception.
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension1,844 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around5,378 Views31 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date2,070 Views18 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"4,146 Views18 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"8,393 Views47 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,627 Views23 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,138 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See22,316 Views147 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,332 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum23,532 Views134 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?13,747 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby23,516 Views64 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus22,921 Views96 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"7,533 Views36 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works584 Views0 Comments