As always, this year's XXL Freshmen class was quite a talking point. While much was said about the cover, both positive and negative, one of the most blatant critiques of the class came from Comton rapper Game.
XXL's Freshmen list always sparks debates and conversation about the MCs chosen, and those who weren't chosen.
It's always interesting to see where producers draw inspiration from when crafting their original instrumentals.
TDE's Black Hippy recently graced the cover of XXL magazine, following which Ab-Soul took to Twitter to express his disdain for the fact that XXL went with the headline "Kendrick Lamar & Black Hippy..." Now ScHoolboy Q and Jay Rock have joined in with Soulo's
It’s that time of the year again fam. Everyone’s favorite new artist either get’s selected, or doesn’t. I’m talking 'bout for the cover of XXL Freshman Magazine y’all.
Just a week after VIBE magazine officially shut down their print edition, XXL magazine follows suit.
With #CarterVSeason underway, XXL has decided to slap Lil Wayne on the cover of their August/September issue, with the accompanying article entitled "Lil Wayne: Nothing Left To Prove." Check out the cover and some more snaps from the photo shoot (low-res unfor
XXL are preparing for a big issue this month, as they've got Eminem, Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine gracing their new cover, which is a first. The magazine is celebrating all things Beats Electronics for the upcoming isssue.
I'm going to assume everyone's seen the XXL Freshman 2012 list, unless you're seriously out of touch with the internet...in which case you probably wouldn't be on HNHH in the first place. The always controversial list was once again, well, controversial.
Two of New York's hottest rappers, A$AP Rocky and French Montana, grace the cover of XXL Magazine's upcoming March/April issue. Each rapper has his own cover, as well as a joint one together.
In celebration of 40 years of hip hop, XXL is releasing five collector's edition cover issues of their magazine this month. The rappers that are being featured include Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Outkast, Snoop Dogg, & LL Cool J.
Wow, sad day. This is going to be the last one of these posts that we'll ever do. Anyways, XXL's final print edition is about to hit the shelves, and the cover's just been revealed. G-Unit grace that cover.
Recently a report circulated that Dame Dash and Kanye West were interested in purchasing Karmaloop (although it appears they are about to go bankrupt, so now might not be the best time).
Yesterday XXL dropped off a trailer for their forthcoming G-Unit documentary, which coincides with G-Unit's cover of the final print edition of XXL Magazine. Today XXL has quickly followed up with the first part of their documentary.
Travi$ Scott spits his freestyle for this year's XXL Freshmen Class.How do you feel about the production here? Check out the latest video from Travi$ Scott, Travi$ Scott "Talks Upcoming Projects & Kid Cudi Leaving G.O.O.D. Music" Video.
- Top Tracks: April 13 - April 193,715 Views5 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment24,750 Views80 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician10,202 Views79 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist8,037 Views22 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,833 Views4 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled5,268 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine3,826 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University16,311 Views51 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2016,712 Views37 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up49,454 Views122 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"6,192 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"11,387 Views13 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2014,520 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers650 Views0 Comments
- Lil Durk Shares Artwork, Release Date For "Remember My Name"8,720 Views42 Comments