Recently a report circulated that Dame Dash and Kanye West were interested in purchasing Karmaloop (although it appears they are about to go bankrupt, so now might not be the best time).
It appears XXL may not actually end all print editions of the hip-hop magazine, at least, this is according to their Editor-in-Chief Vanessa Satten.
Wow, sad day. This is going to be the last one of these posts that we'll ever do. Anyways, XXL's final print edition is about to hit the shelves, and the cover's just been revealed. G-Unit grace that cover.
Just a week after VIBE magazine officially shut down their print edition, XXL magazine follows suit.
With #CarterVSeason underway, XXL has decided to slap Lil Wayne on the cover of their August/September issue, with the accompanying article entitled "Lil Wayne: Nothing Left To Prove." Check out the cover and some more snaps from the photo shoot (low-res unfor
It's always interesting to see where producers draw inspiration from when crafting their original instrumentals.
As always, this year's XXL Freshmen class was quite a talking point. While much was said about the cover, both positive and negative, one of the most blatant critiques of the class came from Comton rapper Game.
It’s that time of the year again fam. Everyone’s favorite new artist either get’s selected, or doesn’t. I’m talking 'bout for the cover of XXL Freshman Magazine y’all.
XXL are preparing for a big issue this month, as they've got Eminem, Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine gracing their new cover, which is a first. The magazine is celebrating all things Beats Electronics for the upcoming isssue.
In celebration of 40 years of hip hop, XXL is releasing five collector's edition cover issues of their magazine this month. The rappers that are being featured include Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Outkast, Snoop Dogg, & LL Cool J.
TDE's Black Hippy recently graced the cover of XXL magazine, following which Ab-Soul took to Twitter to express his disdain for the fact that XXL went with the headline "Kendrick Lamar & Black Hippy..." Now ScHoolboy Q and Jay Rock have joined in with Soulo's
Drake Covers XXL Magazine, Talks "Nothing Was The Same," His Image, Amanda Bynes Aug 7, 2013 at 11:15am
More Drake for your Wednesday morning. Drizzy nabbed the upcoming XXL magazine cover, for their 16th anniversary and their 150th issue. This is his first solo cover of the magazine.
XXL's Freshmen list always sparks debates and conversation about the MCs chosen, and those who weren't chosen.
Two of New York's hottest rappers, A$AP Rocky and French Montana, grace the cover of XXL Magazine's upcoming March/April issue. Each rapper has his own cover, as well as a joint one together.
I'm going to assume everyone's seen the XXL Freshman 2012 list, unless you're seriously out of touch with the internet...in which case you probably wouldn't be on HNHH in the first place. The always controversial list was once again, well, controversial.
- Stream Kehlani’s New Album “You Should Be Here”1,658 Views10 Comments
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks4,711 Views18 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years45,735 Views147 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project4,802 Views44 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 265,306 Views3 Comments
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract8,592 Views26 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?29,256 Views100 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West17,188 Views87 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp6,574 Views10 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace16,821 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz6,031 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins4,985 Views28 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL8,759 Views36 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged29,499 Views106 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer7,436 Views63 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal502 Views