Earlier this afternoon XXL unveiled their 2015 XXL Freshmen cover after much anticipation. The cover's been a long time coming, with artists pushing for their spot several months ago.
The XXL Freshman list is always a huge conversation piece in the rap world, and this year should be no different. While the wait has seemed a little longer than usual, the full list and cover has now been revealed.
Since being arrested in September 2013, Gucci Mane has been spending his time behind bars. While he's managed to release hundreds of songs from his large cache while incarcerated, he's yet to partake in an interview.
Recently a report circulated that Dame Dash and Kanye West were interested in purchasing Karmaloop (although it appears they are about to go bankrupt, so now might not be the best time).
It appears XXL may not actually end all print editions of the hip-hop magazine, at least, this is according to their Editor-in-Chief Vanessa Satten.
Yesterday XXL dropped off a trailer for their forthcoming G-Unit documentary, which coincides with G-Unit's cover of the final print edition of XXL Magazine. Today XXL has quickly followed up with the first part of their documentary.
Wow, sad day. This is going to be the last one of these posts that we'll ever do. Anyways, XXL's final print edition is about to hit the shelves, and the cover's just been revealed. G-Unit grace that cover.
Just a week after VIBE magazine officially shut down their print edition, XXL magazine follows suit.
With #CarterVSeason underway, XXL has decided to slap Lil Wayne on the cover of their August/September issue, with the accompanying article entitled "Lil Wayne: Nothing Left To Prove." Check out the cover and some more snaps from the photo shoot (low-res unfor
It's always interesting to see where producers draw inspiration from when crafting their original instrumentals.
As always, this year's XXL Freshmen class was quite a talking point. While much was said about the cover, both positive and negative, one of the most blatant critiques of the class came from Comton rapper Game.
It’s that time of the year again fam. Everyone’s favorite new artist either get’s selected, or doesn’t. I’m talking 'bout for the cover of XXL Freshman Magazine y’all.
XXL are preparing for a big issue this month, as they've got Eminem, Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine gracing their new cover, which is a first. The magazine is celebrating all things Beats Electronics for the upcoming isssue.
In celebration of 40 years of hip hop, XXL is releasing five collector's edition cover issues of their magazine this month. The rappers that are being featured include Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Outkast, Snoop Dogg, & LL Cool J.
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 1,150 Views26 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"1,110 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings11,746 Views59 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 61,525 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album5,124 Views34 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"4,308 Views15 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour1,962 Views2 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"2,001 Views2 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up16,858 Views75 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors9,684 Views32 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video8,413 Views26 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun2,047 Views17 Comments
- Derrick Rose Accused Of Drugging And Raping His Ex Girlfriend7,580 Views0 Comments
- Chief Keef Reportedly Named His Son's Middle Name After His New Record Label21,789 Views75 Comments
- The Weeknd Covers Billboard Magazine7,374 Views47 Comments