Earlier this afternoon XXL unveiled their 2015 XXL Freshmen cover after much anticipation. The cover's been a long time coming, with artists pushing for their spot several months ago.
The XXL Freshman list is always a huge conversation piece in the rap world, and this year should be no different. While the wait has seemed a little longer than usual, the full list and cover has now been revealed.
Since being arrested in September 2013, Gucci Mane has been spending his time behind bars. While he's managed to release hundreds of songs from his large cache while incarcerated, he's yet to partake in an interview.
Recently a report circulated that Dame Dash and Kanye West were interested in purchasing Karmaloop (although it appears they are about to go bankrupt, so now might not be the best time).
It appears XXL may not actually end all print editions of the hip-hop magazine, at least, this is according to their Editor-in-Chief Vanessa Satten.
Yesterday XXL dropped off a trailer for their forthcoming G-Unit documentary, which coincides with G-Unit's cover of the final print edition of XXL Magazine. Today XXL has quickly followed up with the first part of their documentary.
Wow, sad day. This is going to be the last one of these posts that we'll ever do. Anyways, XXL's final print edition is about to hit the shelves, and the cover's just been revealed. G-Unit grace that cover.
Just a week after VIBE magazine officially shut down their print edition, XXL magazine follows suit.
With #CarterVSeason underway, XXL has decided to slap Lil Wayne on the cover of their August/September issue, with the accompanying article entitled "Lil Wayne: Nothing Left To Prove." Check out the cover and some more snaps from the photo shoot (low-res unfor
It's always interesting to see where producers draw inspiration from when crafting their original instrumentals.
As always, this year's XXL Freshmen class was quite a talking point. While much was said about the cover, both positive and negative, one of the most blatant critiques of the class came from Comton rapper Game.
It’s that time of the year again fam. Everyone’s favorite new artist either get’s selected, or doesn’t. I’m talking 'bout for the cover of XXL Freshman Magazine y’all.
XXL are preparing for a big issue this month, as they've got Eminem, Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine gracing their new cover, which is a first. The magazine is celebrating all things Beats Electronics for the upcoming isssue.
In celebration of 40 years of hip hop, XXL is releasing five collector's edition cover issues of their magazine this month. The rappers that are being featured include Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Outkast, Snoop Dogg, & LL Cool J.
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.1920 Views5 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"7,438 Views26 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album3,077 Views11 Comments
- All Black Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Scheduled To Release In August1,173 Views0 Comments
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 2,505 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record41,565 Views220 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9735,904 Views73 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"31,072 Views81 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 2613,484 Views20 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 11,128 Views51 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown8,170 Views17 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio26,213 Views26 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy35,498 Views116 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series8,388 Views17 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter4,256 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Malcolm Mays "Ruthless" Video408 Views