Earlier this afternoon XXL unveiled their 2015 XXL Freshmen cover after much anticipation. The cover's been a long time coming, with artists pushing for their spot several months ago.
The XXL Freshman list is always a huge conversation piece in the rap world, and this year should be no different. While the wait has seemed a little longer than usual, the full list and cover has now been revealed.
Since being arrested in September 2013, Gucci Mane has been spending his time behind bars. While he's managed to release hundreds of songs from his large cache while incarcerated, he's yet to partake in an interview.
Recently a report circulated that Dame Dash and Kanye West were interested in purchasing Karmaloop (although it appears they are about to go bankrupt, so now might not be the best time).
It appears XXL may not actually end all print editions of the hip-hop magazine, at least, this is according to their Editor-in-Chief Vanessa Satten.
Yesterday XXL dropped off a trailer for their forthcoming G-Unit documentary, which coincides with G-Unit's cover of the final print edition of XXL Magazine. Today XXL has quickly followed up with the first part of their documentary.
Wow, sad day. This is going to be the last one of these posts that we'll ever do. Anyways, XXL's final print edition is about to hit the shelves, and the cover's just been revealed. G-Unit grace that cover.
Just a week after VIBE magazine officially shut down their print edition, XXL magazine follows suit.
With #CarterVSeason underway, XXL has decided to slap Lil Wayne on the cover of their August/September issue, with the accompanying article entitled "Lil Wayne: Nothing Left To Prove." Check out the cover and some more snaps from the photo shoot (low-res unfor
It's always interesting to see where producers draw inspiration from when crafting their original instrumentals.
As always, this year's XXL Freshmen class was quite a talking point. While much was said about the cover, both positive and negative, one of the most blatant critiques of the class came from Comton rapper Game.
It’s that time of the year again fam. Everyone’s favorite new artist either get’s selected, or doesn’t. I’m talking 'bout for the cover of XXL Freshman Magazine y’all.
XXL are preparing for a big issue this month, as they've got Eminem, Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine gracing their new cover, which is a first. The magazine is celebrating all things Beats Electronics for the upcoming isssue.
In celebration of 40 years of hip hop, XXL is releasing five collector's edition cover issues of their magazine this month. The rappers that are being featured include Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Outkast, Snoop Dogg, & LL Cool J.
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week2,355 Views22 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy884 Views7 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"1,422 Views9 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences1,971 Views12 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates4,356 Views27 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon2,854 Views18 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs9,408 Views43 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever3,653 Views27 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney3,679 Views0 Comments
- Watch Performances From The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky & More At The 2015 MTV VMAs2,169 Views5 Comments
- Jeezy Announces New Album Coming In November2,893 Views10 Comments
- Top 10 Moments From The 2015 MTV VMAs10,497 Views16 Comments
- Complete List Of 2015 VMAs Winners4,545 Views13 Comments
- Stream Kirko Bangz' "Fallin' Up" Mix Featuring K Camp & Fetty Wap4,092 Views11 Comments
- 'Sand' Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Unveiled At Last Night's VMAs3,454 Views5 Comments
You may also like...