Earlier this afternoon XXL unveiled their 2015 XXL Freshmen cover after much anticipation. The cover's been a long time coming, with artists pushing for their spot several months ago.
The XXL Freshman list is always a huge conversation piece in the rap world, and this year should be no different. While the wait has seemed a little longer than usual, the full list and cover has now been revealed.
Since being arrested in September 2013, Gucci Mane has been spending his time behind bars. While he's managed to release hundreds of songs from his large cache while incarcerated, he's yet to partake in an interview.
Recently a report circulated that Dame Dash and Kanye West were interested in purchasing Karmaloop (although it appears they are about to go bankrupt, so now might not be the best time).
It appears XXL may not actually end all print editions of the hip-hop magazine, at least, this is according to their Editor-in-Chief Vanessa Satten.
Yesterday XXL dropped off a trailer for their forthcoming G-Unit documentary, which coincides with G-Unit's cover of the final print edition of XXL Magazine. Today XXL has quickly followed up with the first part of their documentary.
Wow, sad day. This is going to be the last one of these posts that we'll ever do. Anyways, XXL's final print edition is about to hit the shelves, and the cover's just been revealed. G-Unit grace that cover.
Just a week after VIBE magazine officially shut down their print edition, XXL magazine follows suit.
With #CarterVSeason underway, XXL has decided to slap Lil Wayne on the cover of their August/September issue, with the accompanying article entitled "Lil Wayne: Nothing Left To Prove." Check out the cover and some more snaps from the photo shoot (low-res unfor
It's always interesting to see where producers draw inspiration from when crafting their original instrumentals.
As always, this year's XXL Freshmen class was quite a talking point. While much was said about the cover, both positive and negative, one of the most blatant critiques of the class came from Comton rapper Game.
It’s that time of the year again fam. Everyone’s favorite new artist either get’s selected, or doesn’t. I’m talking 'bout for the cover of XXL Freshman Magazine y’all.
XXL are preparing for a big issue this month, as they've got Eminem, Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine gracing their new cover, which is a first. The magazine is celebrating all things Beats Electronics for the upcoming isssue.
In celebration of 40 years of hip hop, XXL is releasing five collector's edition cover issues of their magazine this month. The rappers that are being featured include Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Outkast, Snoop Dogg, & LL Cool J.
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?8,105 Views28 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview51,855 Views76 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend8,514 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"51,613 Views147 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"71,959 Views327 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up6,189 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted13,446 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,091 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction15,747 Views72 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week9,480 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 71,541 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night51,181 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"79,343 Views130 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix9,065 Views4 Comments
You may also like...