Recently a report circulated that Dame Dash and Kanye West were interested in purchasing Karmaloop (although it appears they are about to go bankrupt, so now might not be the best time).
It appears XXL may not actually end all print editions of the hip-hop magazine, at least, this is according to their Editor-in-Chief Vanessa Satten.
Yesterday XXL dropped off a trailer for their forthcoming G-Unit documentary, which coincides with G-Unit's cover of the final print edition of XXL Magazine. Today XXL has quickly followed up with the first part of their documentary.
Wow, sad day. This is going to be the last one of these posts that we'll ever do. Anyways, XXL's final print edition is about to hit the shelves, and the cover's just been revealed. G-Unit grace that cover.
Just a week after VIBE magazine officially shut down their print edition, XXL magazine follows suit.
With #CarterVSeason underway, XXL has decided to slap Lil Wayne on the cover of their August/September issue, with the accompanying article entitled "Lil Wayne: Nothing Left To Prove." Check out the cover and some more snaps from the photo shoot (low-res unfor
It's always interesting to see where producers draw inspiration from when crafting their original instrumentals.
As always, this year's XXL Freshmen class was quite a talking point. While much was said about the cover, both positive and negative, one of the most blatant critiques of the class came from Comton rapper Game.
It’s that time of the year again fam. Everyone’s favorite new artist either get’s selected, or doesn’t. I’m talking 'bout for the cover of XXL Freshman Magazine y’all.
XXL are preparing for a big issue this month, as they've got Eminem, Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine gracing their new cover, which is a first. The magazine is celebrating all things Beats Electronics for the upcoming isssue.
In celebration of 40 years of hip hop, XXL is releasing five collector's edition cover issues of their magazine this month. The rappers that are being featured include Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Outkast, Snoop Dogg, & LL Cool J.
TDE's Black Hippy recently graced the cover of XXL magazine, following which Ab-Soul took to Twitter to express his disdain for the fact that XXL went with the headline "Kendrick Lamar & Black Hippy..." Now ScHoolboy Q and Jay Rock have joined in with Soulo's
Drake Covers XXL Magazine, Talks "Nothing Was The Same," His Image, Amanda Bynes Aug 7, 2013 at 11:15am
More Drake for your Wednesday morning. Drizzy nabbed the upcoming XXL magazine cover, for their 16th anniversary and their 150th issue. This is his first solo cover of the magazine.
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"288 Views1 Comment
- D'Angelo & The Vanguard Announce "The Second Coming" U.S. Tour272 Views2 Comments
- Did Drake Steal "IYRTITL" Beats From Jace Of Two-9?9,416 Views50 Comments
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors2,964 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships"1,181 Views7 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account21,431 Views51 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back13,034 Views39 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,920 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media9,951 Views21 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah17,031 Views55 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address32,564 Views151 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana48,056 Views157 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,446 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo61,258 Views127 Comments
You may also like...
- Skepta "Shutdown" Video1,326 Views