Recently a report circulated that Dame Dash and Kanye West were interested in purchasing Karmaloop (although it appears they are about to go bankrupt, so now might not be the best time).
It appears XXL may not actually end all print editions of the hip-hop magazine, at least, this is according to their Editor-in-Chief Vanessa Satten.
Yesterday XXL dropped off a trailer for their forthcoming G-Unit documentary, which coincides with G-Unit's cover of the final print edition of XXL Magazine. Today XXL has quickly followed up with the first part of their documentary.
Wow, sad day. This is going to be the last one of these posts that we'll ever do. Anyways, XXL's final print edition is about to hit the shelves, and the cover's just been revealed. G-Unit grace that cover.
Just a week after VIBE magazine officially shut down their print edition, XXL magazine follows suit.
With #CarterVSeason underway, XXL has decided to slap Lil Wayne on the cover of their August/September issue, with the accompanying article entitled "Lil Wayne: Nothing Left To Prove." Check out the cover and some more snaps from the photo shoot (low-res unfor
It's always interesting to see where producers draw inspiration from when crafting their original instrumentals.
As always, this year's XXL Freshmen class was quite a talking point. While much was said about the cover, both positive and negative, one of the most blatant critiques of the class came from Comton rapper Game.
It’s that time of the year again fam. Everyone’s favorite new artist either get’s selected, or doesn’t. I’m talking 'bout for the cover of XXL Freshman Magazine y’all.
XXL are preparing for a big issue this month, as they've got Eminem, Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine gracing their new cover, which is a first. The magazine is celebrating all things Beats Electronics for the upcoming isssue.
In celebration of 40 years of hip hop, XXL is releasing five collector's edition cover issues of their magazine this month. The rappers that are being featured include Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Outkast, Snoop Dogg, & LL Cool J.
TDE's Black Hippy recently graced the cover of XXL magazine, following which Ab-Soul took to Twitter to express his disdain for the fact that XXL went with the headline "Kendrick Lamar & Black Hippy..." Now ScHoolboy Q and Jay Rock have joined in with Soulo's
Drake Covers XXL Magazine, Talks "Nothing Was The Same," His Image, Amanda Bynes Aug 7, 2013 at 11:15am
More Drake for your Wednesday morning. Drizzy nabbed the upcoming XXL magazine cover, for their 16th anniversary and their 150th issue. This is his first solo cover of the magazine.
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday2,562 Views14 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity6,424 Views54 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend9,825 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,516 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2313,840 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums6,534 Views14 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,215 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs124,561 Views198 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,692 Views40 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,694 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,292 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape33,071 Views70 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,580 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans7,736 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,339 Views1 Comment
You may also like...