Earlier this afternoon XXL unveiled their 2015 XXL Freshmen cover after much anticipation. The cover's been a long time coming, with artists pushing for their spot several months ago.
The XXL Freshman list is always a huge conversation piece in the rap world, and this year should be no different. While the wait has seemed a little longer than usual, the full list and cover has now been revealed.
Since being arrested in September 2013, Gucci Mane has been spending his time behind bars. While he's managed to release hundreds of songs from his large cache while incarcerated, he's yet to partake in an interview.
Recently a report circulated that Dame Dash and Kanye West were interested in purchasing Karmaloop (although it appears they are about to go bankrupt, so now might not be the best time).
It appears XXL may not actually end all print editions of the hip-hop magazine, at least, this is according to their Editor-in-Chief Vanessa Satten.
Yesterday XXL dropped off a trailer for their forthcoming G-Unit documentary, which coincides with G-Unit's cover of the final print edition of XXL Magazine. Today XXL has quickly followed up with the first part of their documentary.
Wow, sad day. This is going to be the last one of these posts that we'll ever do. Anyways, XXL's final print edition is about to hit the shelves, and the cover's just been revealed. G-Unit grace that cover.
Just a week after VIBE magazine officially shut down their print edition, XXL magazine follows suit.
With #CarterVSeason underway, XXL has decided to slap Lil Wayne on the cover of their August/September issue, with the accompanying article entitled "Lil Wayne: Nothing Left To Prove." Check out the cover and some more snaps from the photo shoot (low-res unfor
It's always interesting to see where producers draw inspiration from when crafting their original instrumentals.
As always, this year's XXL Freshmen class was quite a talking point. While much was said about the cover, both positive and negative, one of the most blatant critiques of the class came from Comton rapper Game.
It’s that time of the year again fam. Everyone’s favorite new artist either get’s selected, or doesn’t. I’m talking 'bout for the cover of XXL Freshman Magazine y’all.
XXL are preparing for a big issue this month, as they've got Eminem, Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine gracing their new cover, which is a first. The magazine is celebrating all things Beats Electronics for the upcoming isssue.
In celebration of 40 years of hip hop, XXL is releasing five collector's edition cover issues of their magazine this month. The rappers that are being featured include Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Outkast, Snoop Dogg, & LL Cool J.
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"379 Views6 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers1,187 Views12 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine1,691 Views14 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group4,577 Views18 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist13,704 Views46 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries4,317 Views10 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension2,734 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around9,123 Views37 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date3,313 Views19 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"6,400 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"9,283 Views48 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,904 Views24 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,557 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See24,214 Views150 Comments