Chris Brown just dropped off the official video for his X collaboration with Kendrick Lamar, "Autumn Leaves," and before we go any further, we're just gonna say this now: Kendrick's not in the video.
For the second time in the last few months, a Chris Brown-centric event has ended in a shooting. Last year, an event he attended found Death Row mogul Suge Knight shot six times, and last night, a similar incident found five injured in San Jose.
The numbers have arrived for Chris Brown's long-awaited album X. The projections determined that Breezy's new album would sell around 120,000 units opening week. However, the final numbers surpass this.
Usher took the headlining slot at day 1 of the iHeartRadio music festival this year, and he made sure to make it a memorable send off.
Earlier today we received a full album stream for Chris Brown's new album X, which just dropped today. Now we've received the first week sales projections for X as well.
Chris Brown's new album X officially hits store and iTunes today, and with that, the album has received a full stream courtesy of Spotify.
Chris Brown continues to keep the surprises coming.
To promote his upcoming album, Chris Brown made his way over to The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Thursday night and graced the stage to perform a couple of his hits.
After a few setbacks, Chris Brown's upcoming album, X, is finally ready to see the light of day come next week. Thanks to the leaky internet today, fans can now get an early listen to the highly anticipated Kendrick Lamar-featured record "Autumn Leaves".
As we reported over the weekend, Chris Brown's album release party for X hosted at 10AK nightclub in Hollywood ended in a shooting, with Suge Knight being one of the victims.
Chris Brown Announces "X" Release Date [Update: Deluxe Edition Artwork Added] Aug 21, 2014 at 01:53pm
Release dates get pushed back all the time, but the delay of Chris Brown's X is definitely a unique case. With the singer being in and out of rehab, and subsequently going to jail for a few months, focus quickly left his next studio album.
2014's already seen two of the biggest duos in the hip-hop/R&B sphere hit the road together, with the "On The Run" and "Drake Vs. Lil Wayne" tours both dominating the summer, and now it seems like another terrible twosome will hit the road this fall.
Stunting on an all-white, synthetic island. Wearing all-white clothing. Chilling with women clad in all-white.
Stream Loyal, the newest drop from Chris Brown which features Lil Wayne & French Montana. The cut was released on Monday, December 16th, 2013. Things are looking better for Chris Brown with each new release, which Loyal has proven yet again.
It looks like Chris Brown fans will have to wait just a little bit longer for his long awaited album X.
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate15,715 Views100 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)3,472 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,202 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"23,926 Views93 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey3,349 Views18 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP1,747 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On34,748 Views188 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)4,921 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 77,932 Views339 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,301 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"61,609 Views229 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"11,425 Views26 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram96,951 Views360 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B12,583 Views47 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG72,490 Views124 Comments
You may also like...
- Migos On The Breakfast Club375 Views
- Kendrick Lamar "For Free? (Interlude)" Video3,897 Views
- Wiz Khalifa "Exclusive Freestyle" Video2,326 Views