For the majority of a decade, Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather have been busy cementing their legacies as boxers, all while manifesting a near mythic pop culture status - established largely in part to their potential matchup.
The first time I ever heard Fab was when I was 12. I heard “Can’t Deny It” and realized that he was beyond nice. You see, Fabolous is a gladiator. You can throw him in the octagon and he’ll walk out unscathed.
After Pharrell and Robin Thicke were forced to pay a $7.3 million sum to Marvin Gaye's family for copyright infringement, many producers, Pharrell included, are worried about what the verdict means for hip-hop's future.
The one copy idea behind the Wu-Tang Clan's Once Upon A Time In Shaolin seemed insane at first, but the more recent development that it could not be shared for at least 88 years brought it to a whole new level. Not only were fans not pleased that they would
Northstar's Christ Bearer Performs Stand-Up Routine About Severing His Penis Oct 19, 2014 at 08:58pm
You might remember Wu-Tang affiliate Christ Bearer as "that dude who chopped his dick off" back in April. Well, it seems the rapper has made a fairly speedy recovery.
Apparently RZA is still the trendsetter today that he was back in the early 90s.
A strange and disturbing incident, which found Wu-Tang affiliated rapper Christ Bearer cutting off his penis and jumping from a second story balcony, left many (including RZA) looking for answers last week.
It seems Wu-Tang Clan veteran Ghostface Killah may be foraying into politics, openly voicing his support for Hackensack, New Jersey 5th District congressional candidate Roy Cho. Cho is both a corporate lawyer and a board member for New Jersey Needs You, a pro
RZA Sued By Dutch Artist For Unpaid Royalties [Update: RZA Claims He Owes Her Nothing] Mar 31, 2013 at 10:35am
RZA is being sued for unpaid royalties, something every artist seems to be familiar with at some point or another in their music career.The Wu-Tang Clan member is being sued by a Dutch singer, Thea Van Seijaen, who is most famous for the vocals she did on hi
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"2,712 Views20 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand2,206 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist733 Views4 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award7,804 Views71 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 6,059 Views29 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour830 Views7 Comments
- Dear Graduates: Life Lessons From Kanye West's "College Dropout"4,271 Views20 Comments
- Stream Mobb Deep's "Survival Of The Fittest" EP984 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Says His Next Mixtape Will Be Called "Tha Carter V"17,829 Views166 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Celebrate Trip To NBA Finals With A 'Flicka Da Wrist' Video1,987 Views0 Comments
- Lil B Accuses Chedda Da Connect Of Stealing His Swag On "Flicka Da Wrist"6,137 Views29 Comments
- Frank Ocean Uploads Mysterious Empty Playlist To SoundCloud8,187 Views25 Comments
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"2,708 Views32 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals3,678 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Kirk Knight195 Views