By nearly quadrupling its budget in two weeks, "Straight Outta Compton" has demonstrated to studio execs that rap biopics can be extremely profitable, thus opening the door for movies about groups like the Wu-Tang Clan, Public Enemy, Run-DMC, & T
Action Bronson and Ghostface Killah got into a little tiff last month after Action responded to a Ghostface comparison on ESPN by saying “he’s not rapping like this no more.” However, Action quickly recognized his choice words and offered up
For the majority of a decade, Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather have been busy cementing their legacies as boxers, all while manifesting a near mythic pop culture status - established largely in part to their potential matchup.
The first time I ever heard Fab was when I was 12. I heard “Can’t Deny It” and realized that he was beyond nice. You see, Fabolous is a gladiator. You can throw him in the octagon and he’ll walk out unscathed.
After Pharrell and Robin Thicke were forced to pay a $7.3 million sum to Marvin Gaye's family for copyright infringement, many producers, Pharrell included, are worried about what the verdict means for hip-hop's future.
The one copy idea behind the Wu-Tang Clan's Once Upon A Time In Shaolin seemed insane at first, but the more recent development that it could not be shared for at least 88 years brought it to a whole new level. Not only were fans not pleased that they would
Northstar's Christ Bearer Performs Stand-Up Routine About Severing His Penis Oct 19, 2014 at 08:58pm
You might remember Wu-Tang affiliate Christ Bearer as "that dude who chopped his dick off" back in April. Well, it seems the rapper has made a fairly speedy recovery.
Apparently RZA is still the trendsetter today that he was back in the early 90s.
A strange and disturbing incident, which found Wu-Tang affiliated rapper Christ Bearer cutting off his penis and jumping from a second story balcony, left many (including RZA) looking for answers last week.
It seems Wu-Tang Clan veteran Ghostface Killah may be foraying into politics, openly voicing his support for Hackensack, New Jersey 5th District congressional candidate Roy Cho. Cho is both a corporate lawyer and a board member for New Jersey Needs You, a pro
RZA Sued By Dutch Artist For Unpaid Royalties [Update: RZA Claims He Owes Her Nothing] Mar 31, 2013 at 10:35am
RZA is being sued for unpaid royalties, something every artist seems to be familiar with at some point or another in their music career.The Wu-Tang Clan member is being sued by a Dutch singer, Thea Van Seijaen, who is most famous for the vocals she did on hi
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"10,479 Views52 Comments
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney11,188 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 4,508 Views36 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"3,471 Views20 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings30,529 Views84 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 63,544 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album9,900 Views35 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"6,684 Views19 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour3,440 Views4 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"3,957 Views5 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up28,055 Views91 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors15,384 Views41 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video12,649 Views29 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun3,064 Views23 Comments
- Derrick Rose Accused Of Drugging And Raping His Ex Girlfriend9,158 Views0 Comments